Goosed a Beemer last week

WhistlerWzrd

So, the Wzrd is on his way South from 100 Mile House, a really good road trip, headed uphill to the Coquihalla summit, real good driving conditions, straight fourlane, divided by 20 yards of dirt, uphill about 4 degrees and the Wzrd is in gear 4, ( at the legal limit of course) there is a semi in the right land, followed by a 318CI Beemer, at about 8 car lengths, so the beemer decides it is time to pass, and does a quick switch to the left lane, the Wzrd thinks, now you can try to outrun me, didn't happen, the Wzrd was goosing the beemer good without any real effort, uphill, and against the wind.

eglaisi

Bet he felt pretty crappy after that :smt003

PS, we should go on another 4x4 trip soon, I need to test my new tires out.

WhistlerWzrd

Good Call Eric, yes, I think the pants needed laundering, as well as the deflated ego. This is not a kill story, sorry if it is a threadjack, but yes, we need to go and get muddy. The Wzrd will be leaving Beautiful BC for the sun and Surf of the tropics next week, and will return just before Whistler's opening Day. We should test your tires in Early December, that way we will can get a mix of Mud and Snow.
WW