GOODNIGHT THREAD.....

balage

Goodnight watchers! :smt003
Saturday morning here.
Wife is on trip with her class and with other teachers.
me at home with folks.
At 10 am last drift practice on the airport. Maybe i will go out.

Goodnight again! :smt006

mdawg4x4

Administrator
It is a quiet night here at the SPOT. Took a shot from the Doctor's office to help with a cold. Never really went to sleep, but rested. Woke up around 1:00am my time and now 3:10am. Everybody sleeping sound I hope.

Going to be to the dealer in 4hrs for an oil change, maybe a trip to the Yota dealer for that axle vent I've been wanting to pick up and install, then a little Christmas shopping, maybe Chinese for lunch,,,I bet a nap shows up somewhere. :smt002

Shift_Avenger

WOW just saw the commercial for the 370Z -------29k--------- I can only dream :smt022

Well made it over 3k posts 2nite, game is over, gators won, time to go to bed..... see you all in the am

mdawg4x4

Administrator
Shift_Avenger said:
WOW just saw the commercial for the 370Z -------29k--------- I can only dream :smt022

Well made it over 3k posts 2nite, game is over, gators won, time to go to bed..... see you all in the am
SEC rules once again!!!

mdawg4x4

Administrator
balage said:
Goodnight to you!
mdawg and lilred! go sleep! :smt003
Pollen, sinus problems, chest congestion, and stopped up nose got me back out of the bed at 2:00am my time. I'll crash a little later.

Balage, I hope you are better.

balage

mdawg4x4 said:
balage said:
Goodnight to you!
mdawg and lilred! go sleep! :smt003
Pollen, sinus problems, chest congestion, and stopped up nose got me back out of the bed at 2:00am my time. I'll crash a little later.

Balage, I hope you are better.
Uhh, it's not good. the sleep is the best medicine, but if the sickness disturb the dream...it's the worst.
I'm in stagnation. Cough and I'm a big handkerchief killer :smt003 Not problem.

Sandiegan05fronty

Good Night all you wild and crazy frontyspot friends....
Sweet dreams!!!! I will check-in.........in the morning before taking off to go camping!

mdawg4x4

Administrator
O come on...It is only 1:21am here! I declare, old people just can't stay up late like they used to.