GOOD MORNING!

balage

Shift_Avenger said:
Back from the Bahamas. Weather was bad but got to relax for 3 days straight without the kids :smt023 And the food was great in the cruise. Today is my 12th wedding anniversary so more relaxing this AM then off to play soccer this PM
Welcome back!
The bad weather was understandably. Too much envy people and a little voodoo magic. :smt040 J/K..i'm sorry.
12th? Congratulation!
What is the secret? I will have just the 11th :smt003

balage

Good morning to all!
here on the other side, the rain is the king. I don't mind. The agriculture was on floor without water.
But I hope next week it will be stop, cause too much rain can kill my work.

mdawg4x4

Administrator
Good morning all. Once again I couldn't sleep. Alarm clock goes off in about an hour. If I fought my way back to sleep, I will not get up when it does. So, to the forums until time to get ready. :smt024
It has been beautiful topless Jeep weather since this past Saturday. We are supposed to get a front moving through tonight and early Thursday to leave some more rain, then pretty again this weekend.

Hope everybody has a great day! :smt023

Shift_Avenger

Good morning, 5:41 am here in FL. Heading to Orlando and Animal Kingdom park with the fam. I am going to a conference while they go to the park.

balage

Good morning!
Rain, wind, ugly weather. Kids at grandparents in hometown, big silence is here.
hey I bought my first navi. Why just in jun 2009? Cause I'm renegade, I don't like the trendy things. Just we won a special work. Have to move in the capital to sort out many little problem.The paper map isn't good.

Sandiegan05fronty

balage said:
Good morning!
Rain, wind, ugly weather. Kids at grandparents in hometown, big silence is here.
hey I bought my first navi. Why just in jun 2009? Cause I'm renegade, I don't like the trendy things. Just we won a special work. Have to move in the capital to sort out many little problem.The paper map isn't good.

What do you mean navi??

Happy Father's Day to all our GREAT Fathers!