Golden Retriever Puppies For Sale

06SDfronty

We have seven AKC registered puppies left out of twelve. These are some really sweet lil pups $550.00 for males and $650.00 for females. If anyone is interested please let me know. We are in Poway Ca. Thank you.[attachment=2][attachment=0]

Attachments

mdawg4x4

Administrator
Awesome. They are so cute. I had a Golden when I was a kid. We have Shelties at the moment and have a litter due next Thursday. If we didn't have 2 Shelties already, I would get a Golden or a Lab.

06SDfronty

mdawg4x4 said:
Awesome. They are so cute. I had a Golden when I was a kid. We have Shelties at the moment and have a litter due next Thursday. If we didn't have 2 Shelties already, I would get a Golden or a Lab.
Good luck with your litter. We were thinking she'd have maybe 5-6 pups it being her first litter. We took her in for a check up and when the Vet came back in with the X-ray and I started counting skeletons I said OMG do I see 11 and she said yup LOL. So then our female was acting weird and had a lil bit of discharge so we took her to an emergency Vet and they said we have to do a C section or you might lose all of them. The emergency Vet calls us and says we found another one hiding for a total of 12. We had to bottle feed them every two to three hours for the first 3 weeks. So once again good luck.

Good God... Bottle feeding 12 puppies for three weeks. I dont think you are asking NEARLY enough for them! OR, you are making Mother Teresa look like... well lets leave the poor woman to rest!

Have you priced decently bred AKC puppies lately? I have a breeder of rottweilers that charges over $1500 per puppy. He has one litter per year, and they are sold 6 months in advance!