Global warming?

OkieScot

We are having single digit weather tonight. That is the earliest I can remember it being this cold this early in the OKC area. It is a good thing they are meeting in Copenhagen this week and next. :huh:

Phelan

10F @ 8am this morning just a few hours east, supposed to have had single digit windchills overnight which I'd believe. Yesterday morning when I got gas it was 2F.

OkieScot

I hope so. They want US to pay billions of dollars to fight global warming and they cannot even prove man is responsible. Just another transfer of wealth. If we leave the global warming nuts alone over there maybe the police will club some sense into them.

Over here our peaceful tea party goers are described as terrorist or worse, yet the lame stream media over here does not even address these crazy rioters and their destruction.

joeluice

Its really good that now people are aware of all that things and had taken a step ahead to prevent the environment.
Thanks

Phelan

joeluice said:
Its really good that now people are aware of all that things and had taken a step ahead to prevent the environment.
Thanks
I'm quite glad we are now preventing the environment.

OkieScot

I'm quite glad we are now preventing the environment

Now if we could just prevent the liars and idiots.

Phelan

OkieScot said:
How in the world can you tell who is a spammer?
Low post count combined with an odd posting pattern featuring poor grammar or nonsensical wording are good giveaways. Sometimes it's really obvious, other times it's more subtle and it is more of a 'gut feeling' thing.