Gauge pods

mdawg4x4

Administrator
1st gen looks good, especially with the white face gauges.
But, I'm just not feeling the 2nd gen A-Pillar pods. They look a bit rough around the edges!

Shift_Avenger

mdawg4x4 said:
1st gen looks good, especially with the white face gauges.
But, I'm just not feeling the 2nd gen A-Pillar pods. They look a bit rough around the edges!
LOL yeah, that is a mock up. They are probably going to be closer to the First gen when it is said and done. They are looking for 20 folks interested to do a 1st off. Ask BRUTAL he is being talking to the company directly.

Shift_Avenger

07Frontier
Disclaimer: Do not contact me about this GB, please. I am only posting this for Brutal and have no knowledge about this product.

Ok Ya'll, after much discussion and shipping stuff back and forth, this is the "OFFICIAL" group buy to bring a product to market. Specifically dual guage pods, "A" post piece. This will be 1 piece injection molded like the factory piece retaining the grab handle. The cost is $69 color matched (need trim color code, on label on drivers door opening, my code is Z) and shipping will cost between $10-15 (USPS only). Please add $2 to cover Paypal fees or I'll end up eating them X's 20. Once we reach 20 prepaid orders I'll send the money to Lotek, then approx 4 weeks later they'll ship to each person.

I need everyones name and screen name plus shipping address. If for any reason you want to get out of GB for any reason (up until we hit 20), let me know and I'll refund your money through Paypal. Once we hit 20, then you are in and the money is gone..Any questions let me know and PM for paypal info..Also feel free to cross post in other forums like Xterra and Pathy since the A post will fit all 05-09 Frontier, Pathfinders, and Xterras.

To keep things simple, use the form below to send your info:

Name:
Screen name:
Forum:
Shipping Address:
Trim color code:

BRUTAL

The pics of the 2nd gen are only a mock up, they will not produce without 20 prepaid orders. That is their break even on production. Im trying to get these to market so we can have something nice to add gauge into for Frontier, pathies, and Xterras. And I know someone with the 4x4 parts dash mount and it is not a quality piece with good fitment like Lotek's A post. They do Titans and alot of others too so check out their website for finish products. They look like the factory A pillars came that way in production.

krh2

BRUTAL said:
The pics of the 2nd gen are only a mock up, they will not produce without 20 prepaid orders. That is their break even on production. Im trying to get these to market so we can have something nice to add gauge into for Frontier, pathies, and Xterras. And I know someone with the 4x4 parts dash mount and it is not a quality piece with good fitment like Lotek's A post. They do Titans and alot of others too so check out their website for finish products. They look like the factory A pillars came that way in production.

Lo-tech did the same with the Titan A-pillar Gauge pod but took like 50 peeps to get it goin. Love my gauge pod! Though if i had my choice i would go with this this but they are askin $300 and a minimum of 20 pre-paid folks.. :smt009

They will make an upgrade and have the gauges angled towards the driver though..

Attachments

BRUTAL

krh2 said:
BRUTAL said:

Lo-tech did the same with the Titan A-pillar Gauge pod but took like 50 peeps to get it goin. Love my gauge pod! Though if i had my choice i would go with this this but they are askin $300 and a minimum of 20 pre-paid folks.. :smt009

They will make an upgrade and have the gauges angled towards the driver though..
lol..I JUST read an article on that..they mold them into your dash and then remold the whole thing so it looks original...starts at that and goes up depending on quantity and original condition of dash

BRUTAL

and Carlos, on the look..they will look identicle to the mock up,only 1 piece obviously. not like the first gen pillar

SiMpLyMoDiFiEd

krh2 said:
BRUTAL said:

we will never get 20!!! I think i may try a little something something!

BRUTAL

Bump, we have 7 prepaid people, only 8 more to get this product brought to market. come on lets finish it.

02forbaynger

BRUTAL said:
Bump, we have 7 prepaid people, only 8 more to get this product brought to market. come on lets finish it.
Are you trying to get money for the 98-04 fronty pods as well? I might be game is so, so they are what 40 or 50 painted for dual? just drop the grab handle and they bolt right up? thanks