Frontier extendable towing mirrors

eglaisi

The wire goes down in between the 2 layers of metal into the door panel somewhere. Odds would be that they don't match up. It was starting to snow again and was getting cold so I didn't get a chance to investigate further. My call is that if it did fit up with the Frontier harness... the heat wouldn't work since there wouldn't be enough prongs (maybe if you had a Canadian Fronty with heated mirrors?).

krh2

Some Titan owners refer to the BT mirrors as "Dumbo" ears. I love em, both look and function. 'Course I do a lot of towing. I think non-BT Titan mirrors would be a nice look but the Titan BT mirrors would look hideous IMO. I'd like to see one done.

eglaisi

Ok not the greatest quality since its hard to hold a mirror up and take a full shot at the same time but here goes:

eglaisi

He loves them. He said the small ones that are convex are great for backing up into small spaces, you don't need to move in your seat at all. The reason he got them is because he tows an RV trailer, and he couldn't see the top of it with the smaller mirrors.

greybrick

Thanks for posting the additional photos Eglaisi, looks like the Titan extendable mirrors will work great on a Pathfinder or Frontier. :smt001

balage

You know how many beans make five!

:smt107

:smt042 :smt043 :smt044 Ok!!! My trans.prog given this sentence to me!!Sorry :smt040

Nice install!!! :smt041

OurPathfinder

So, I am curious... have any of you guys tried the stock Titan mirror on your Frontiers yet? Or do you just not have a need to do so yet? As you can see I am a PF owner and our vehicles are very similar in shape and fitment of mirrors and such (as well as interior). Any information would be appreciated. Thank you!

OurPathfinder

Thank you for the welcome! Looks like you guys have a lot of good discussions here on the FrontySpot, and I can compare notes from the NissanPath and come up with some great ideas. Thank you in advance!

Sandiegan05fronty

OurPathfinder said:
Thank you for the welcome! Looks like you guys have a lot of good discussions here on the FrontySpot, and I can compare notes from the NissanPath and come up with some great ideas. Thank you in advance!
Please feel free to share any knowledge you might have from your pathy site. :smt023

Shift_Avenger

OurPathfinder said:
So, I am curious... have any of you guys tried the stock Titan mirror on your Frontiers yet? Or do you just not have a need to do so yet? As you can see I am a PF owner and our vehicles are very similar in shape and fitment of mirrors and such (as well as interior). Any information would be appreciated. Thank you!
let me find the diagram for the pathfinder. I think just like we saw before probably just a bit of trimming and the would go right on.

05LECC

Has anyone done this mod yet? I have seen some towing mirrors that braced themselves against the door and they seemed like the only ones that provide enough clearance to see behind when towing a trailer. I bought some mirror extensions but they don't extend out far enough to see behind my trailer. I asked the dealer ship and they had nothing.