Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Brilliant silver

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Storm Gray

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

mdawg4x4

Administrator
To me: black looks the best, but is harder to keep looking good. It is also the hottest when out in the parking lot during July and August.
White, as you say hides dirt better and is cooler in late summer.

Look at my sig picture!

mdawg4x4

Administrator
No problem. There have been several colors come and go. I just added the color of the original Frontyspot member's truck. It is rumored to be the fastest color.

FRONT4X

The first gen fronts had a tan color I kinda liked but I haven't seen a second gen with it. And few first gens come to think about it, I think I may like wierd crap that few like LOL

FRONT4X

FRONT4X said:
Which is the best color? I prefer avalanche white because it hides the dirt better. (lol)

I USED to think Avalanche White was the best color but now I know I was wrong, GLACIER WHITE is the best!!:p

mdawg4x4

Administrator
FRONT4X said:
FRONT4X said:
Which is the best color? I prefer avalanche white because it hides the dirt better. (lol)

I USED to think Avalanche White was the best color but now I know I was wrong, GLACIER WHITE is the best!!:p
I hear you. Whichever white is on my truck is the best. As long as it isn't pearl white...on a truck!
At 103,000 + miles, I would love to trade for a new Glacier White PRO4X. Just don't want the note.