FREE VQ40 Decal

Sandiegan05fronty

Well, I am giving away FREE VQ40 Decals to who ever posts up slips from a track! Just post up a slip and pm me with your address!
:smt002

BRUTAL

HOW MANY YOU WANT, DO THEY HAVE TO BE FROM MY FRONTIER....LOL i GOT LOTS OF OLDER 9 SEC SLIPS :smt023

Sandiegan05fronty

shinermiller said:
Aww sandy we cant leave Mastiff/Platinum out can we?? LOL
Why did you give me a AZ address?? :smt005 Are you really shinermiller? :smt005

j/k, I will get your decal in the mail today. :smt003

shinermiller

ahahahahahhahahahahahh. DAMN YOU CAUGHT ME!!!!! :smt005 :smt044 :smt043

Seriously.. we should send him one.. bahhahah. It would bring a tear to his eye :smt010 knowing he is banned.. LOL

Awesome! Cant wait to get it!! I will post up Pics of it in here once I get it on! WOO 5hp here I Come!

shinermiller

Got my sticker Today!! Its pretty darned nice sticker, and high quality. Props to the people who designed it and got it on paper.

Here it is! I had it on the truck within 5 mins of getting it

I'll put it about right there

stuck

overall

and in the process... I sat on my gf's $400 camera breaking the screen. So I've got to get that fixed now, I'd take a pic of it... but I cant. ha

Sandiegan05fronty

shinermiller said:
Its a great sticker. I only wish it were a little bit bigger like my sig sticker! Either way, THANK YOU SANDY!!
no problem! They do good work! :smt023 I was also impressed with the quality!

qborotali

thanks for the sticker i can deffiently feel an increase in power now...lol...looks great...p.s i got pulled over and the cop asked me what was that sticker for am i part of a gang...i was like no sire just a bunch of law bidding pick up truck owners who test their truck out at the track against heavy underpowerd crown victorias liek the one your driving sir...

Shift_Avenger

qborotali said:
thanks for the sticker i can deffiently feel an increase in power now...lol...looks great...p.s i got pulled over and the cop asked me what was that sticker for am i part of a gang...i was like no sire just a bunch of law bidding pick up truck owners who test their truck out at the track against heavy underpowerd crown victorias liek the one your driving sir...

:smt043 :smt043 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044

Sandiegan05fronty

qborotali said:

:smt041 Excellent! :smt023
:smt043 :smt044 :smt043 :smt044