for sale: 05+ tonneau cover - access lorado roll up

Shift This

Sandiegan05fronty said:
Soooo are you using the same member name on the tundra forum...."Shift This?" :smt001
no, im not. i do have a funny story about that though. when i was dealing on the tundra, my salesman asked me about shift this because i had shftths on my license plates. so i explained it to him and he liked it. then he says, "well, you could put those on your tundra too. youd be cockin off to those nissan guys telling them to "shift this". i thought it was pretty funny, but i couldnt do it. i have nothing bad to say about nissan. my frontier was my 1st and only experience with a nissan, and i have no complaints about it. i did like the idea though lol.

Sandiegan05fronty

Shift This said:
Sandiegan05fronty said:
Soooo are you using the same member name on the tundra forum...."Shift This?" :smt001
no, im not. i do have a funny story about that though. when i was dealing on the tundra, my salesman asked me about shift this because i had shftths on my license plates. so i explained it to him and he liked it. then he says, "well, you could put those on your tundra too. youd be **** off to those nissan guys telling them to "shift this". i thought it was pretty funny, but i couldnt do it. i have nothing bad to say about nissan. my frontier was my 1st and only experience with a nissan, and i have no complaints about it. i did like the idea though lol.

x2, I also had not thought about that. :smt003 That is pretty funny.

knickick

Shift This said:
$275 shipped. fits 05+ crew cab short box

lorado cover made by agri-cover/access. paid $400 for this from local dealer. its 2 years old. in near perfect condition. the vinyl cover is in perfect condition. the front cross rail has some paint missing from where my atv bumper rubbed on it. this is not visible when the cover down, only when it is rolled up against the cab. it doesnt effect anything, just appearance. selling because i traded my frontier, and no longer need it. money order or paypal accepted. please include 3% for paypal fees if using that method.

I am interested to it. Is there any discount for it? I will wait for your reply. :D