for sale: 05+ tonneau cover - access lorado roll up

Shift This

$275 shipped. fits 05+ crew cab short box

lorado cover made by agri-cover/access. paid $400 for this from local dealer. its 2 years old. in near perfect condition. the vinyl cover is in perfect condition. the front cross rail has some paint missing from where my atv bumper rubbed on it. this is not visible when the cover down, only when it is rolled up against the cab. it doesnt effect anything, just appearance. selling because i traded my frontier, and no longer need it. money order or paypal accepted. please include 3% for paypal fees if using that method.

Shift This

if you use weather stripping to seal the tailgate and the front, yes. the "access" company sells a seal for the tailgate called "trailseal". its pretty much fancy weather stripping. but it worked. then i got some weather stripping for the front to seal it as well because a little bit of water would come in when driving in heavy rain. after that, it was sealed.

mdawg4x4

Administrator
Shift This said:
08 tundra
Oh No! Your killing me!

Actually, Toyota makes good products. I'm not one to bash somebody for what they choose to drive. I hope it serves you well.

Shift This

i hope so too. i loved my frontier. i had almost zero complaints. i just needed something with more towing power, and i wanted a larger bed. toyota is offering great deals right now on new tundras, and gave me $1,800 more than nissan was going to give me if i traded it in on a titan. but like i said, i loved my frontier. it was a hard day letting her go.... in the future i will have another one. ill just wait till they are 10-15 years old and get it for work ect...

mdawg4x4

Administrator
Shift This said:
i hope so too. i loved my frontier. i had almost zero complaints. i just needed something with more towing power, and i wanted a larger bed. toyota is offering great deals right now on new tundras, and gave me $1,800 more than nissan was going to give me if i traded it in on a titan. but like i said, i loved my frontier. it was a hard day letting her go.... in the future i will have another one. ill just wait till they are 10-15 years old and get it for work ect...
I wish I had known. I can get you a little discount on the Titan in addition to the factory discounts offered right now. Anyway, too late to keep you in a Nissan now. :smt022

carphreak

shift, i cannot believe you let the truck go. i have always loved your original set up with the 18 inch mazzis. i hope having a new truck will not mean you will have to turn your back to us here at the spot...

Shift This

SOLD!

and carphreak, ill still be around. right now im spending lot of time on the tundra forums. i wish i know as much about that truck as i do the 2nd gen frontier lol.

carphreak

that's good to hear. i read somewhere that with a simple spacer lift up front you can fit 35s on a tundra easily....

Shift This

yeah, you can easily lift them 3 inches with a spacer, just like the frontiers. im actually doing research on it right now. prg even makes some goodies for them. :smt023 and with a minimal mods, you can tuck 35s under it with a 3'' lift. i saw a few pics with that very setup, and i didnt think it looked right. either needed more left, or less tire. ya know. plus.......gas mileage goes to hell too. i have 200 miles on the truck now and getting 14.2 mpg. all town driving. 25-40mph stop and go. thats about the same i got with my frontier, so i can live with it. 35's definitely wouldnt help in the mpg department lol

im just going to level it out with a 2.5'' spacer up front, and leave the rear stock. and as soon as i get rid of my 18s i had on my frontier, im getting 20's with 305/55/20 tires (33''). and i have to get 1000-1500 miles on it before i put the leveling spacer in. i guess some guys were doing it when it was brand new with very few miles on them. then they'd go get it aligned. well, i guess the suspension loosens up a bit after about 1000 miles, then the alignment is off.

so far im loving the tundra. few little things bug me.....but that will be like that iwth any vehicle. the v8 matched with the 6speed auto is nice. i really like the combo. no to mention the power out of the v8 lol. its a nice improvement coming out of the frontier. i really do miss my frontier already though. especially when i was at the mall today trying to park lol. iv never owned a full size truck before. its hard getting used to

carphreak

yeah but those things happen only in the beginning you will grow to be more fond of your truck. why not start a thread about it? maybe some guys need opinions and pictures from other v8 truck owners...

Shift_Avenger

carphreak said:
yeah but those things happen only in the beginning you will grow to be more fond of your truck. why not start a thread about it? maybe some guys need opinions and pictures from other v8 truck owners...
Maybe a comparison thead, great idea. Mid size vs full size

Shift This

funny you say that. i actually started a list lol. ill wait a while though. i only have 200 miles on so far. i got a little sh!t banger dodge neon to drive around town and to work with, so i dont drive the tundra much. i put about 150 miles on it the 1st day, just because i wanted to cruise in my new truck. after that, its pretty much just sat in the garage.

Shift This

hah. honestly, i havent even snapped any pics of it yet. and no, its not blue. toyota calls it "slate". its very similar to storm gray. alot more metallic though....