• Yes, locked all the time

Votes: 11 64.7%
  • No

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters

carphreak

krh2 said:
Shift_Avenger said:
Great write up, they mentioned an E-bay kit. Do you know what they were talking about?
Nope. Looks to be pretty straight forward though. I would do it but my bed cover is locked so I really dont need to lock my gait.
lucky....i wish i could afford a bed cover...

eglaisi

I'll only lock the tailgate if I have something thats worth anything in the box. I got a lock on the cap as well, but I dont have the key, gotta get one made... Im not too concerned about people stealing my tailgate, at work I park where theres a camera, and I live in a decent neighbourhood (sp?) now watch me jinx myself and tomorrow my gate gets stolen

slickyboyboo

mdawg4x4,

I'm right there with you, especially around Jackson. I was parked at the Bulldog over on Ridgewood and someone decided they need to replace their whole truck, with mine. That is the reason I now have a Frontier, and yes I do lock my gate!

__Z__

oh wow after reading all this I'm thinking of locking the gate right now.
that lock mod would be very cool but I never like to work on Car Electronics
since I don't have the resources to pay someone to fix it, in case I mess things
up.

Sandiegan05fronty

__Z__ said:
oh wow after reading all this I'm thinking of locking the gate right now.
that lock mod would be very cool but I never like to work on Car Electronics
since I don't have the resources to pay someone to fix it, in case I mess things
up.

At least you can admit it. :smt023
I think mine is unlocked right now.....Gotta go lock it. :smt003

06nismoKC

Once it is opened it's "gone in 60 sec."

Mine is always locked up but am interested in the remote tailgate lock mod/retrax lock mod.

balage

We haven't got lock on any truck tailgate.
But we have locker gascap on everything with 4wheels ..beyond memory...

..differents :smt002