• Yes

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • No

• Wish I had one

• Total voters

Sandiegan05fronty

I wanted one sooooo bad, and now that I have one. I hardly ever use it. Just wondered if you had a sun roof. And if you didn't. Did you wish you had one?

Shift_Avenger

I love mine. I think it is open about 90% of the time when I am driving. In order to get the side curtains, the sunroof was part of the package.

MOBEEBO

I don't open it in the summer 'cause it gets so intensely hot around here. I open it more in the spring and fall. The wife loves it too. She makes me open it when she is riding with me or driving my truck. :smt007

Zero Six LE

I don't have one and don't desire one. I had a glass sunroof on 2 of my previous Maximas and 1 on a Mazda 626 back in the day. I would only open it at night so it was a moonroof for me.

OkieScot

On my truck, no. On my wife's car yes, but we have never used it in the 7 years we have had the car.

The sun roof and the roof rack are the reason that I did not get the CC Nismo. Yes I know it was an option, but all of the trucks in my color choices had this option.

I hate both items and resent that it is the only way I can find some vehicles that I want.

Don't get me wrong, I love the wide open spaces, but I always have addressed that by buying sportscars and motorcycles.

OkieScot

mdawg4x4

Administrator
Shift_Avenger said:
I love mine. I think it is open about 90% of the time when I am driving. In order to get the side curtains, the sunroof was part of the package.

How did you get the sunroof without the roof rack. I wanted one, but when I bought my truck, I think I had to get the roof rack as well. Maybe just a NISMO thing.

sleepy23

used mine all the time in my f150 and all the time in my mazda6. now that i am commuting further, I hardly ever use mine except maybe on the weekends in the spring and fall

mastiff

had sun and moon roofs on my opel and audi, dont think its available in king cab...but it does add weight and raise the center of gravity. not good for a sportstruck

Phelan

Loved having one most the time with my G35, but the decreased head clearance got old. As did the hair getting sucked into it and getting caught when closed if I let my hair grow out much.

carphreak

i have always wanted one and i swore to myself that the first vehicle i buy will have one. unfortunately you don't always get what you want. but atleast i got the majestic blue paint. i would have gotten that no matter what

mdawg4x4

Administrator
Anybody see the new Maxima with the glass roof. The front half pops up and slides back. I believe? I wish they would do that to the Frontier.

__Z__

mdawg4x4 said:
Anybody see the new Maxima with the glass roof. The front half pops up and slides back. I believe? I wish they would do that to the Frontier.
the commercial shows two cars a black Maxima
and a white Maxima, the white one has a dark roof. is that it?
I still haven't seen one on the streets. Hopefully in
the future I get a car with a Sun Roof.