• Pepsi Products

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Both

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Neither, don't drink soda

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

eisman

Yep, you're right. Sprite is made by Coke.

I picked "both" as my vote. I really don't care which brand of pop I drink.

balage

I thought the J. Walker is Coke product, cause they are so big friends.......somebody told me. :smt003

OkieScot

Although I rarely ever drink a soda pop, on rare occasions I enjoy a cream soda. Mrs. okie and I are going to take a short trip up old Rte 66 as soon as it cools off to visit the new Soda Pops that has gone in at Arcadia, OK. The round barn is just down the road a hop skip and a jump so we'll make that too.

It will be our first trip on old Rte 66 in years, except for the stretch that runs through downtown Bethany. Yes, we are actually located a little over a mile off ot the mother Road.

OkieScot

scottsbro23

I only drink one Coke product...Sprite...unless I can find my favorite soda of all time... MELLO YELLO!!!

Otherwise I'm drinkin' The DEW.

Useually I only drink soda's when we're eating fastfood...

I drink Wally World Flavored Carbonated water at Lunch, and thru out the work day.

Maine 6-spd CC

Sandiegan05fronty said:
Coca Cola gal here! You don't ever hear anyone say "Rum and Pepsi" :smt005
no but SoCo & mtn dew isnt too bad (well, it wasnt when I was in college but I was just as likely to just drink the soco straight).

lv2dirtbike

dr. pepper all the way....put a little Jaermeister in it and your in for a good night!!! but i seem to get mean off that stuff so i had to chill out after jumping through my door head first!!!

Phelan

Both, either not too picky. Though I've been working to cut out all sodas in exchange for water and sweet tea (and no adding sweetener to already chilled tea does not make sweet tea ya damned yankees! :p ).

La Queen

I prefer Pepsi in the U.S. or the new Sierra Mist Natural, but Mexican Coca-Cola is the best for me. Lots of H2O and homemade juices: agua de jamiaca (hibiscus), pina (pineapple), toronja (grapefruit), tamarindo (tamarind) and horchata.

Phelan

La Queen said:
I prefer Pepsi in the U.S. or the new Sierra Mist Natural, but Mexican Coca-Cola is the best for me. Lots of H2O and homemade juices: agua de jamiaca (hibiscus), pina (pineapple), toronja (grapefruit), tamarindo (tamarind) and horchata.
Is tamarind just an acquired taste? There's some marinades/sauces I like that have it in them, but I haven't been able to make it through a tamarind Jarritos.

BlackTigerSE

I've only recently taken up cola, i missed drinking soda. I went almost 2 years without brown soda. I still drank ice tea and little bit of mountain dew here and there, mostly arizona tea.