Chiliwack

eisman

Hey all Lower Mainland Fronty Owners, I'm gonna be out in Chiliwack for a military course from Sept to New Years. Who wants to do some wheelin? I'm good with anywhere in the Lower Mainland. There's the mud pit at Stave Lake, Veder Mountain, Whistler, anywhere.

I suppose a good place to meet could be at the new National 4wd store in Langley, but details can always be discussed later.

Who wants to get dirty???

WhistlerWzrd

Hey Eisman;
I'm up for that, count me in, Zedbra may want to come along also, the West Harrison Lake Road is calling us I think. There are lots of Wheelin' opportunities here.

eisman

That'd be really cool! I'll be busy during the week with 'school' LOL, but most of my weekends should be free. When I get to the coast, I'll pm you a phone number where I can be reached, or e-mail... whichever is easier.

We'll have to get a ton of pics and vids, so we can show the rest of these guys how it's done!

WhistlerWzrd

Sandi, When the Snow has Melted, the Wzrd goes off roading. So, the answer is Yes.
Pics are available on that other forum Club Frontier, Canada forum, BC GTG. Enjoy.

eisman

Just an FYI... I couldn't access any of those pics when I tried to have a look the other day. Any chance of reloading them somewhere? Here... there... wherever.