Best Brakes for Better Stopping

mdawg4x4

Administrator
Lookin good. The only reason I didn't buy drilled and slotted was the occasional off road ventures. Didn't want the dirt/mud getting in the holes and slots eating away at the rotors and pads...but they sure look good!

Shift_Avenger

As it turns out, I still had brake pads. The right front rotor was a little warped and I could have gotten away with having it milled down. The rear brakes were still like new. I changed them anyways, on to the next 100k. I will post pics in my thread of the new tires and brakes and I am also interested to see if my mpg improves with all the stuff I did.

La Queen

how many times can you get the rotors milled? I guess the proper question is, what is the minimum width I can mill my rotors too? I've been wanting slotted/drilled rotors but seeing your concern about mud I did some research and it's not going to work for me. :( My truck has been sitting for practically two months, rain season starts soon, so got to get it back into shape... I may have to use those discount codes if I can not obtain a better deal through my shop!

mdawg4x4

Administrator
These days 1, if you are lucky. Most rotors are disposable. I think they warp a lot easier today because they are not putting as much material in them as they use to.

stevelarsc

You can go for SSBC Short Stop Slotted Rotor Kit, DBA 4000XS Series Rotors, Power Stop Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors, EBC Ultimax Slotted Rotors, StopTech Slotted Brake Rotors etc which are some of the best rotors you can choose for.

[font=arial, sans-serif]If you are looking for brakes and rotors, filter engine oil and brake pads, standard brakes, performance brake rotor, brake accessories, brake shoes, brake rotors, brake pads, brake drums, brake kit you can be in touch with Brake Time USA.
BRAKETIMEUSA, braketimeusa.com/ takes pride in supplying AMERICA with the best AMERICAN Automotive Parts. Whether those parts are for Economy reasons or Performance reasons is totally up to our customers. This company is the leading retailer in the US market, with over 50 years of automotive brake knowledge & experience.
You can reach them on 8184452389 Or [email protected]"
[/font]