Benefit Car Show Aug. 12

scottsbro23

Sunday August 12 Tomball, TX VFW Hall

Benefit Car Show for a Terminally Ill 12 year old. One of my Best friends (Tomball Cop) is putting this together.

$20.00 to enter. No displays..just a Show what ya brung deal.

Silent Auctions
Live Band
Raffle
etc...etc.

Many vehicle catagories. Including Motorcycles

Show parking available for 500 vehicles. He asked me to post this for "my Nissan Buddies" I'll be there.

Also If any wants they can donate items for the auctions. They are having a bake goods auction too.

Again I will have the flyer Monday and will post it. Lets go folks....

G

Gray Ghost 2.5 SL

That's the weekend we are moving.

Sorry, to miss out on this.

My Daughter and Son in Law are into the "classic car" thing. However they will be with us.

scottsbro23

OK this thing has gotten alot closer to my home.

The child that this benefit is for is a classmate and friend of my son. This is her 2nd fight with Cancer!

This is the message from my Buddy:

Hey Guys,
Some are aware and some are not, I havebeen working on a benefit for a special person. I have gained inspiration from this perticular little girl who refuses to lose. I am sending this to you all in hopes of some help. I am asking for you to spread the word about this event and if you can come join us. attached is the flyer, the flier is titled TPD benefit, this is not sponsored by TPD that is just how they remember me. so with that said if you know anyone who would like to make a donation or be involved let me know...

we are looking for items to be auctioned off, both live and silent auctions

Thanks
MDHannsz

Link for Flyer:

Attachments

scottsbro23

OK for those that would like to contribute...(I thank you all in advance)
Here is the info.

Carolyn German Benefit
c/o First Community Credit Union
28850 Tomball Pkwy
Tomball, TX 77375

Myself and Officer Hannsz thanks you all.

krh2

Check down range Warrior....Anyone else? Bro it is not much (IMO) but that and prayers hopefully will make a difference.

scottsbro23

scottsbro23 said:
OK this thing has gotten alot closer to my home.

The child that this benefit is for is a classmate and friend of my son. This is her 2nd fight with Cancer!

This is the message from my Buddy:

Hey Guys,
Some are aware and some are not, I havebeen working on a benefit for a special person. I have gained inspiration from this perticular little girl who refuses to lose. I am sending this to you all in hopes of some help. I am asking for you to spread the word about this event and if you can come join us. attached is the flyer, the flier is titled TPD benefit, this is not sponsored by TPD that is just how they remember me. so with that said if you know anyone who would like to make a donation or be involved let me know...

we are looking for items to be auctioned off, both live and silent auctions

Thanks
MDHannsz

Link for Flyer:
Bump