Bed Caps / covers Frontier 2005+

Shift_Avenger

So I finally decided on the truxedo. I got a great deal from a previous owner.

Here it is before the install and after

I had a little help from Oliver, if you can call playing king of the mountain help... LOL

Shift_Avenger

The velcro on the side rails was peeling off after I installed it so I contacted the company and they are replacing the side rails for free!!!

What customer service!!! Definitely a company I would recommend.

freak69uscg19

I have a diamond back bed cover on my 08 nismo kingcab. I really like itit is a hard cover with locks so it is secure. It has weather stripping all the way around it and i installed a tailgate weather strip kit so it stays dry. Plus if you get the HD series you can load 1600 lbs on top of it. thats right i said 1600lbs.

Attachments

ColoFrontier

Can anyone help me with some info, Im looking for a bed cover, preferably soft AND inexpensive (Ya right), that can be used with the rail system on my new 10'. Doesnt have to be lockable or anything, just something to cover the bed. I checked out the Extang website, because they are less expensive than some of the other ones listed around here, and I had one yrs ago on a Mazda that worked fairly well. Several listed on their site say they fit, but doesnt say anything abut the rail system used for the cleats so Im waiting to hear back from them.

Thanks in advance

Shift_Avenger

I got mine from another board member for $100. I have the TruckSport, soft cover.
Shift_Avenger said:
So I finally decided on the truxedo. I got a great deal from a previous owner.

Here it is before the install and after

I had a little help from Oliver, if you can call playing king of the mountain help... LOL

sundjam1

Shift_Avenger said:
Does anyone have the Nissan Soft Tonneau Cover?

Is it good??

Is there something better?
I have this one. wish i knew who makes it cause i need parts. anyone know?

ColoFrontier

I ended up goin with the Extang Black Max tonneau cover. Got it on Ebay for about $225. Easy to install, looks good, and cant beat the price.

knickick

Hi Shift_Avenger. My friend has a Bed Caps / covers Frontier 2005+ and he is selling it. If you are interested to it PM me. I will get the photos of it and post it here. :D

crash77

Shift_Avenger said:
So now that we have to carry the strollers in the back of the truck I have been looking for a cover / cap.
I need help finding one:(this is what I need)
- must be able to put bike carrier on back or put bikes inside ( without laying bikes on their sides
- weather resistant
- easy access
- not too heavy ( wife has to be able to operate it)
I have done extensive research and have decided to go with a bak flip cover from bak industries. They are very versatile and cheaper than a quality new cap.