Sandiegan05fronty

Shift This said:
do you have to be a member to DL them? it wont let me DL any...........?
I just right clicked on the one I wanted and "Save as" and put it in my pic documents. I didn't even try to download it.

Newman

I prefer to make my own avatar's :smt003

And their easy to making moving ones
just get multiple gif files and put them into imageready.

carphreak

okay i made my very first one. i dont know how i did it but i guess, just like PS, with practice, i can get better....

balage

I need a cool avatar, but mine is the hungarian blazon. I think, that's the minimum to show something about my country.
.....and the Rubik's in my sig. I hope everybody know where does it come from? :smt002

Sandiegan05fronty

balage said:
I need a cool avatar, but mine is the hungarian blazon. I think, that's the minimum to show something about my country.
.....and the Rubik's in my sig. I hope everybody know where does it come from? :smt002
:smt017 Hungary

balage

:smt003 Yes.

like the telephone exchange, the personal computer, the sewing machine, the atom bomb( :smt011 ), the carburetor, the ........oh sorry.....damned honor and pride! :smt005 :smt003 :smt002

Sandiegan05fronty

balage said:
:smt003 Yes.

like the telephone exchange, the personal computer, the sewing machine, the atom bomb( :smt011 ), the carburetor, the ........oh sorry.....damned honor and pride! :smt005 :smt003 :smt002
Well, the pic in your sig was very helpful! :smt005