Anyone from MA or near by?

mdawg4x4

Administrator
MS is only a few letters away from MA. If you find yourself a few letters from home, feel free to stop in. :smt004

FXRScotty

Thanks for the invite Mdawg! H101 cape is close enough, maine 6 speed you should count your blessings maine excaped from mass when it did. Although some of Bar Harbor may still be part of Mass. :smt017 Oh and I'm from portland originally. Scotty.

Maine 6-spd CC

FXRScotty said:
Thanks for the invite Mdawg! H101 cape is close enough, maine 6 speed you should count your blessings maine excaped from mass when it did. Although some of Bar Harbor may still be part of Mass. :smt017 Oh and I'm from portland originally. Scotty.
I would agree but I think Mass is re-annexing us slowly, starting on the coast and far southern maine. in time there will be more from mass here than there are of us from here.

mdawg4x4

Administrator
I was in Boston March 3, 4, 5, and flew back home on the 6th. Didn't have time to get out and look around. Had a business seminar in Burlington. Flew in, caught a cab to the hotel 3rd, went to class 2 days 4th and 5th, caught cab back to airport, and flew home 6th. I would like to go back and see Boston.

1rst pilgrim

I'm from western mass, Bernardston to be exact. I have a stock 2007 so far but am planning to do a lift of some kind. I am afraid of the strut spaces due to what I hear is lack of downward travel and bucket UCA contact.

mdawg4x4

Administrator
My loss of down travel is definitely a drawback. I would like to swap to Radflos, but they are quite a bit more expensive than what I spent. I wouldn't go back stock, though.

1rst pilgrim

I don't think I need radflows because I don't hammer my truck off road just use it carefully. I am planning to use bilsteins set up on the first notch and a spacer with UCA. Greg says this is a good choice for me.