Anybody...

Firebreed

Yay, got 31x1050x15 bfg AT's, they rub a tad on sharp turns though :( ill have pic's as soon as i get back to san diego)

Oh and, my cb radio.... Its installed, but i cant hear anybody when the engine is running, but can hear them when the engine is off... *sigh* i either need a better ground or a better 12 volt connection.....

Firebreed

im goin to octillo saturday, much2fear and i are goin, Adkins if your up to it im meeting him by a hotel named the blue inn over on 78 at 0700, which means im going to be leaving here about 0500 ish.... wanna come? lol

adkins

i think i will pass on that thats kinda early gotta sleep in on the weekends. I will for sure sometime

Firebreed

just thought i would put it out there for ya, we should be out there for a good part of the day, so if you want to come later on give me a call on my cell (five five nine three eight one six nine nine five).

Firebreed

alright changes of plans, had a few things come up to where i cant afford to go this weekend next weekend how ever i will beable to do this.

adkins

that suck, I'm not sure when i will be able to go i got an assignment today which I am going to have a hard time with. Going to be alot of studying, have to teach a class about x-ray to the class and my instructors. Bad thing is I don't know what its on, they told me to study 9 different things and know it all.

adkins

yea, not really i have been looking at it and it is crazy. The bad part is having to get up in front of 30 people and teach it

Firebreed

talking about going to octilla wells next saturday (the 19th, the day after my b-day, ill be 21 so its about damn time i can drink legally lol) meeting much2fear at The blue inn on hwy 78 at 7am