Anybody...

adkins

we should take a trip up there sometime. Sandie how much was your lift? I was looking around on the prg website but don't know what i should get.

eglaisi

I your mainly going for looks, but still want performance, I would suggest the PRG 2" or 3" spacer and block "mini-lift"

http://www.prgproducts.com/shop/product ... mini_kits/ (3rd or 4th option)

Or if you want an all out big blingin lift you can go with CST spindles (lucky for you, only works on 2WD's) and go for the combo with the spacer as well.

http://www.prgproducts.com/shop/product ... t_spindle/

Obviously the first link is cheaper and less lift, but still a great upgrade. However you decide to go, I would 10000% recommend Greg and Jen at PRG. If you have any more questions just call them and tell them your budget, they'll do the rest.

They gave me excellent customer service both times I've boughten from them, and didn't charge me shipping to Canada, and that really says something. PS, I'm not payed by PRG to say this (however I wouldn't be mad if they threw a 6" non diff-drop lift my way).

adkins

so the 2 or the 3" spacers are the only thing really for the 4wd. How will these do on performance i don't need anything for extreme off road but something that i can still go play in the mud and tackle some trails. Does putting a lift on void any of the warrantys on the truck? Isn't Greg over here in cali somewhere.

adkins

there is sup to be a cookout here sometime this weekend i will find out for sure what day. and let you know

Firebreed

So I had a blowout to day :( my passenger rear tire blew on me on the interstate... luckly no damage other then the tire.... :cry:

adkins

yea i would of been right there with you on that. i am sure it scared the shit out of you. did it start fishtailing

Firebreed

accually i didnt even notice it until i felt the rubber start giving away, by then the tire was already slowing me down so i was like WTF????, and said screw it, i better check to see what was going on... As soon as i got off into the shoulder, and got out of the truck, i saw the tire. the truck handled amasingly better then what i thought it would do, No fishtailing, or anything hell it was easy as pie to get safely over to the shoulder.... i still dont have enough cash to get new shoes, so im gonna go out and see what kind of deal i can get for a tire lol

adkins

good to know that the trucks will still handle good with a blow out. yea that sucks, hopefully you can find a deal

Firebreed

and to tell you the truth, with haveing such a light rear end i thought i would be fishtailing all over the place so... with it not fishtailing im happy lol ill post pictures of the tire as soon as i get a chance.