Aftermarket head lights Frontier 2005+

greybrick

I don't have pics, but Nissan OEM HID self leveling Euro spec lights for the 05+ Navara and Pathfinder are available in European countries. Not sure if the light pattern on the British righthand drives would work in North America though, but the rest of Europe is left hand drive. I'm thinking that Spain might have reasonable prices on these. The prices in Germany, Austria and Scandanavian countries for these Nissan HID's is real expensive though.

Here's a thread covering most of the HID issues;

http://www.thenissanpath.com/viewtopic. ... c&start=45

8o8blkfrontier

those headlights are Crap i used to have them but took them off due to the halo's stop working a month in and one of the high beam bulbs went out as well i switched to H.I.D's and totally satisfied 6000k to be precise that my opinion

carphreak

i don't know if it helps but there is a new version out too notice the three LEDs are not on the top but they are transferred to the bottom

8o8blkfrontier

i still like my H.I.D's way brighter . but the newer ones the halo's look whiter like a white led my old ones were blueish and the cops hated that

8o8blkfrontier

plug and play my friend has the real deal but he always has problems with his cant go wrong the plug and play only thing is dont order from ebay!!!

Thejudge

8o8blkfrontier said:
plug and play my friend has the real deal but he always has problems with his cant go wrong the plug and play only thing is dont order from ebay!!!
i beg to differ.i ordered both my kits off ebay from hidwholesale88 and never had a problem out of any of them.they had great shipping and quality was excellent not to mention the price was cheap.i recommended all my friends to that same seller and we have bought roughly 20-30 kits of all different kinds off of them without a problem yet.