a lil frontier on frontier

qborotali

driving to my uncles yesterday on the higway when a nissan frontier starts comming up from behind me it was a 1st gen silverish tan with a light bar on the roof it was supercharged, he had a nissanfrontier.com decal and a boost inside decal and also a truck of the month decal, traffic was heavy so we realy couldnt go but we accelrating and braked in our lanes showing off to the other when i popped it into 2nd at 50mph when we got free of traffic an jsut flew away, pretty cool. my girlfriend just bought an 05 jeep 4.7l GC she wanted to see how fast it was against my truck so we lined up and went i was nose ahead and then i shifted into seconded and something went wrong and i had so much lag, she was bragging she one so i was like lets go again we did and their was a lag of power then a surge hen a lag i didnt know wha was going on unill i got tot her house opened the hood and noticed my cai wasnt attached to the throttle body, my iddiot friend forgot to tighten the bracket after we did the tb bypass mod, the next day she wanted to go again but my truck wasnt warmed up or nothing just started the truck and went she pulled from me off the line i caught up right away i shifted into 2nd and i started peeling out from at least 2 seconeds as soon as it stoped i got slammed back in my seat and just launched foward ridciously fast blowing right by her and shifted into 3rd by that time i was at least 3-4 car lengths ahead, it was scary almsot like having a turbo with alot of lag

balage

qborotali said:
driving to my uncles yesterday on the higway when a nissan frontier starts comming up from behind me it was a 1st gen silverish tan with a light bar on the roof it was supercharged, he had a nissanfrontier.com decal and a boost inside decal and also a truck of the month decal, traffic was heavy so we realy couldnt go but we accelrating and braked in our lanes showing off to the other when i popped it into 2nd at 50mph when we got free of traffic an jsut flew away, pretty cool. my girlfriend just bought an 05 jeep 4.7l GC she wanted to see how fast it was against my truck so we lined up and went i was nose ahead and then i shifted into seconded and something went wrong and i had so much lag, she was bragging she one so i was like lets go again we did and their was a lag of power then a surge hen a lag i didnt know wha was going on unill i got tot her house opened the hood and noticed my cai wasnt attached to the throttle body, my iddiot friend forgot to tighten the bracket after we did the tb bypass mod, the next day she wanted to go again but my truck wasnt warmed up or nothing just started the truck and went she pulled from me off the line i caught up right away i shifted into 2nd and i started peeling out from at least 2 seconeds as soon as it stoped i got slammed back in my seat and just launched foward ridciously fast blowing right by her and shifted into 3rd by that time i was at least 3-4 car lengths ahead, it was scary almsot like having a turbo with alot of lag
I read a book from Friedrich Dürrenmatt. The all book was one sentence.... :smt004

J/K :smt002

Balage!!!! :smt075 Don't do this!!!! I said!! :smt021 Your stupid hungarian humor! :smt018