3/2in lift question...

07frontier4.0

Wanting to buy the kit to lift my truck 3in front and 2in rear... What would I need to do for the front as far as aligning it goes? And a good set of shocks for the rears?? I got an 07 frontier ext

mdawg4x4

Administrator
Make sure you get a set of alignment bolts if you don't already have them. With these trucks, the higher you go, the harder it is to align the front. I'd stay with a 2" front lift.

mdawg4x4

Administrator
Yes, the suspension itself is common between the 4WD and 2WD. The only difference is the front hubs. However, being 2WD, you can go with aftermarket drop spindles and get more lift out of your truck because you don't have to worry about front drive line angles.

fearfairbrett

If you go 3" in the front then you will probably need aftermarket upper control arms to avoid coil bucket contact. The SPC arms are the least expensive good quality ones on the market.

boniel

fearfairbrett said:
If you go 3" in the front then you will probably need aftermarket upper control arms to avoid coil bucket contact. The SPC arms are the least expensive good quality ones on the market.