22" rims for sale

dkavetski

I am selling my 22" rims and tires. They are basically new with only 6,000 miles on them. Liquid Metal Turbine Black rims with Falken Zeix tires on them. $1400. I am in Palestine Texas so i can meet up for delivery near dallas or houston or waco. Palestine is just about in the center of all of those cities. I can also ship, but would need help calculating shipping.

dkavetski

Sandiegan05fronty said:
Those look nice. Why do you want to get rid of them?
I just want to go with another look. My brother has 22" rims on his fronty and I want to lift it 3" so I can put 2o" rims with 33" tires. This is because it is a two wheel drive. If it was a 4x4 iI would probably put smaller rims. I'm having alot of trouble selling them though.

Sandiegan05fronty

dkavetski said:
Sandiegan05fronty said:
I just want to go with another look. My brother has 22" rims on his fronty and I want to lift it 3" so I can put 2o" rims with 33" tires. This is because it is a two wheel drive. If it was a 4x4 iI would probably put smaller rims. I'm having alot of trouble selling them though.
Well, they are definitely nice looking. How much are they brand new?

dkavetski

Sandiegan05fronty said:
dkavetski said:
Sandiegan05fronty said:
Well, they are definitely nice looking. How much are they brand new?
$2100. Not including the tpms sensors which I would leave on the rims. And The tires are like new, Ive never peeled out in them and never had a flat or curb rash or anything.