2013 Nissan Altima

OkieScot

I would definitely consider this car if it is within my price range. We are thinking about getting a new car for my wife and I had almost settled on the Sonata, but this looks very interesting. Thanks for sharing.

mdawg4x4

Administrator
OkieScot said:
I would definitely consider this car if it is within my price range. We are thinking about getting a new car for my wife and I had almost settled on the Sonata, but this looks very interesting. Thanks for sharing.
Okie, if you do choose a Nissan, e-mail me and I'll fix you up with little discount.

OkieScot

Can you do that through my local dealer? The dealer has treated me really well and I wouild like to go through them, if at all possible. Thanks for the offer.

mdawg4x4

Administrator
Yes. I get you info, send you the claim form, and you take it to the dealer of your choice. There are a few dealers that don't participate, but I haven't run into any of them.

OkieScot

The more I read about it the better I like it. mdawg 4x4, I'll let you know when I am ready. It will probably be about the end of this year. It is great to see you posting again krh2.