2005 + lift parts, custom black wheels, bilsteins &more

monkei

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/pts/585296833.html

PRG spacers, calmini shackles, gloss black powdercoat titan 18's and adapters, Bilstein 2" extended shocks.
This all came off my 2005 SE 6-spd. Made it handle and look way better. Asking a lot less than I paid for all. Figured I'd post it here to give you guys first crack at it. Located in SF Bay Area.

:smt033

monkei

Is there a way to upload an image onto the forum or do they have to be hosted elsewhere? I have some better quality pics posted in my gallery at clubfrontier.org but I don't know how to post em here.

LilRedExpress

Hmmm, where around here did you hit a deer big enough to kill the truck? I have seen a whole bunch the size of big dogs, but nothing bigger.

Wifey says I can't spend the money on a leased truck though... :smt009

Sandiegan05fronty

monkei said:
Is there a way to upload an image onto the forum or do they have to be hosted elsewhere? I have some better quality pics posted in my gallery at clubfrontier.org but I don't know how to post em here.
Click on "upload attachment" under under the this box (reply box), then click on "browse" upload the pic and then click on "add this file"
Let me know if you need any other help. :smt001

greybrick

Hi Monkei, if you are still willing to comment on your rigging how did you find the 6x114.3 to 6x139.7 adapters and wheel setup. Any issues? Thanks.