2000 Frontier front end long travel options??

La Queen

Nice rear end shot! haha..welcome to the spot! Must post more pics.. I don't know much about the TC kit for first gens... So what part of the desert are you from? I know you're not in my desert, I would recognize that Fro a mile away lol

mdawg4x4

Administrator
Welcome to the Spot. Truck looks awesome. I hear a lot of good things about Total Chaos, but don't have any experience with them personally.

desertdude

La Queen said:
Nice rear end shot! haha..welcome to the spot! Must post more pics.. I don't know much about the TC kit for first gens... So what part of the desert are you from? I know you're not in my desert, I would recognize that Fro a mile away lol
thanks man ill upload some more forsure! im in southern henderson out by boulder city and the lakebed. are you familiar with that area?[hr]
mdawg4x4 said:
Welcome to the Spot. Truck looks awesome. I hear a lot of good things about Total Chaos, but don't have any experience with them personally.
thanks man. i wish i had more options on what i can do with the front end without going completely custom but i might checkout a local shop called dirtfreaks here in vegas and see what they can do here.[hr]
i will post some more pics as i continue building it. hopefully front end with lightbar on roof coming soon.

Attachments

La Queen

Really like that first image! Yeah I know the area well, if you take the 95S.. you'll be in my desert in no time. I live in the Sonoran...