14.27 @ 94.59mph

rdrfronty

Shift_Avenger said:
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need to go back :s[hr]
What were you running against? it left the line in a blur!
Honestly, I don't know. I know it was a small early 60's car, about like a nova 2. It was quick for sure. I've been trying to not pay attention to the other lane too much now days. Less stress, allows me a better chance for a decent launch.

mdawg4x4

Administrator
Good to hear from you again. Not too shabby. How much more do you think you can get out of it?

rdrfronty

Shift_Avenger said:
That was Sweet!!! Was that a Titan?
It was a diesel dodge. That was all the noise you can hear on the clip.[hr]
mdawg4x4 said:
Good to hear from you again. Not too shabby. How much more do you think you can get out of it?
Well, I'm pretty confident I will be in the high 13's soon. Just as it sit's it is capable, it will just take a perfect launch and nice weather. But I'm in the middle of a few projects that should help too. I've done some minor weight savings on the truck, nothing serious, but I'll be down about 75lbs or so. I will be putting a JWT light weight flywheel, possibly clutch on by next month. And I have my truck down as I speak right now, because I'm in the middle of making myself a custom intake manifold.
My goals are a reliable, NA, upper 13 sec truck with full carrying & towing capacity. I'm almost there now.