4X2 6 sp KC:

------------------------------------------
2.5 Litre I-4
4X2 5 sp KC:

4X2 Auto KC:

------------------------------------------

Overall:

Shift_Avenger

Sandi, you really need to go to the 1/4 mile now. I bet you take the overall for all Frontiers!! :smt023

It would be cool if Kyle would mass e-mail all the folks that have bought superchargers and see how many of them have taken their rigs to the track

BlackTigerSE

Shift_Avenger said:
Sandi, you really need to go to the 1/4 mile now. I bet you take the overall for all Frontiers!! :smt023

It would be cool if Kyle would mass e-mail all the folks that have bought superchargers and see how many of them have taken their rigs to the track
i agree haha

Shift_Avenger

Sandi said:
shinermiller said:
you still havent ran that SC truck yet?! Man! I know that thing has to scoot.. Cmon!!!

Calling Carphreak! When does Fontana do Street racing?

:smt038 :smt038 :smt038 :smt038 I so want to see that video, you are going to smokem!!!!!! :smt023

shinermiller

you need to get that thing to a track! Really Really! I know it has to be making power.. Im guessing youll run a 14.7 or so.

shinermiller

I think not!! You need to bump that Tq up to get anywhere. The fact you aren't modded up enough for that SC is also holding you back A LOT! Seriously.. If you only knew how much your stock catalytic converters held back the truck, youd dump them and never look back.

BTW what did you pay on that Zoomers? Im looking into getting a muffler from them. You can PM if youd like.

I guess Im going to have to be the one to set the bar for Forced Induction then........ :D

PLEASE tell me what you ran in the quarter... I wont tell anyone. Promise?