1/4 mile N/A Record Nissan Frontier 2005+

shinermiller

Re: 1/4 mile N/A Record

qborotali said:
that other truck was hauling ***, and it had a tool box and grill guard

nah he was running 16.5's most of the night. I dont know if you saw my R/T on that run.. but it was horrible. I was sleeping @ the light LOL .676. his was around .2 i believe. He launched me bad out of the hole, i was trying to stall up and the light when green and I saw him take off so I just floored it too

Shift_Avenger

Just updated it to include the I-4 combinations. Are these the only available? :smt017

2.5 Litre I-4
4X2 5 sp KC:

4X2 Auto KC:

EB_05_NISMO

Shift_Avenger said:
Just updated it to include the I-4 combinations. Are these the only available? :smt017

2.5 Litre I-4
4X2 6 sp KC:

4X2 Auto KC:
The manual 4 banger is a 5 speed if you want to be technical.

shinermiller

awww No credit you guyzezz? Jeez I feel like Mastiff when I come over here now :(

At least I can shut him up with those runs LOL.

BTW.. Brutals BIG frontier that weighs a whopping 1000lbs more than me, still managed to pull off 16 seconds FLAT! 16.07 I want to say. Who says Uprev isn't godly?

Nice meeting Bill out there, as well as seeing Rodney again! Maybe if we could get more people out there it would be pretty rad to have some support. I wouldnt mind lending out my drag tires (as soon as I get them) for anyone who wants to try them out!

Here are a few videos from last night. Sorry on one of them my girlfriend read the "Score Board" wrong. She called out 14.9 on my first run. As you can see from the video i trapped @ 92.75 mph. That would be my first run of the night! Which was actually a 14.556. So pardon her :D

here's another. Supposedly this was a 13 second truck..

He didnt even pull till almost the very end of the track! Its so weird!

BlackTigerSE

I can't see the last time slip! :smt026
14.5...ain't bad for our trucks.
13.9! If i took all the weight off my truck :smt016 :smt037
:smt018 Should've bought a kc with a 6 spd.

Anyways, great runs!

shinermiller

hehe! Well here are some more videos from that night..

Rodney + El Llanero. Both of them spinning like crazy

KHA

Me Vs Trail Blazer SS. I spun all of first :(

gt40

Brutal almost wooping my %#$!! I spun first and second

Me Vs KHA

1600wtq dodge cummins