Stereo & Interior
Sony Xplod Headunit

Exterior

Suspension, Wheels, & Tires
18" Chrome LE rims on Contintental rubber

Photos

All coming soon!![hr]
And here is my rendering...

The rendering will be joined by a interior rendering here soon.

06_footy

Yeah i cant wait :)

I already have 3" stock modified Drop spindles from BioCustoms. With a 3" JBA muffler. I'll have some more items coming soon with pics to go with them.

06_footy

Well i havent posted due to my computer acting retarded but i've been busy. Here's pics of the progress...

Custom Box tuned to my truck i built myself at school. That houses a JL 10w3. It still neds work but its getting there...

Now here's one of my JL subs...

Now i have on order Custom Katskin leather seats and suede, plus i just bought a JVC single din headunit with auxilary. So i've been busy :)

06_footy

Update 4/29/2010
Here's a pic of where my dash sits today LOL

All the panels for the dash on the left side is sitting in my back seat and im almost done with the Remote start/alarm. Today was a GOOD DAY!

06_footy

So my leather didn't come in today as hoped along with my Audio equipment. Which hopefully will be here by tomorrow. So i did something constructive and installed my Grey Suede headliner =)

mdawg4x4

Administrator
I would love to have the dark gray w/perferated dark gray inserts, dark red stiching, and NISMO embroidered in the back for my truck, but I have too many other priorities right now.

How was the fit?

06_footy

mdawg4x4 said:
I would love to have the dark gray w/perferated dark gray inserts, dark red stiching, and NISMO embroidered in the back for my truck, but I have too many other priorities right now.

How was the fit?
Usually there's little here's and there's with Katskinz from the factory. From what my instructor was saying with the kit's they have installed for dealers and seen with prior students. He said mine was the best one he had seen thus far from them. Which makes me even more proud to have it in my truck :cool: