06 frontier nismo headlights/rims before and after. New Custom dual exhaust!

nismo4.0

06 Nissan frontier nismo 4x4 king cab 6 speed manual Custom dual exhaust got rid of 2 cat's, K&N air air intake geek squad i pod adaptor hood/window deflectors sonar headlights black iron villain rims after market front and rear speakers new brakes they are pretty important.. Dream list includes lift, New rear tailights all around new front grill shrockworks bumpers and on and on... I need money tho s its slow going,Fixed rubbing issue by taking a heat gun to the inside wheel wells and cutting down front mud flaps down on the inside corner and trimmed down excess to get the heat gun in more places, Didn't want to lose the mud flaps i like the look of em :cool:
[attachment=3010]
[attachment=3011]
[attachment=3012]

Attachments

nismo4.0

RE: mods to 06 frontier nismo headlights/rims

[attachment=3013] it is rubbing with the mud flap tires are to big going back in tomorrow to do some adjustments. bring on the heat gun. any other idea's suggestions?they are a p 265 65 r 17 was told the would fit with no issue but there is.

Attachments

nismo4.0

[attachment=3018][attachment=3020]before and after of some pictures with the new rims and headlights. next will be the flow master exhaust and a 2 inch lift followed by new rear tail lights.[attachment=3014][attachment=3015][attachment=3017][attachment=3021]

Attachments

mdawg4x4

Administrator

nismo4.0 said:
before and after of some pictures with the new rims and headlights. next will be the flow master exhaust and a 2 inch lift followed by new rear tail lights.
Are those headlights as bright or brighter than the OEM headlights? Are those LEDs at the bottom? Do they come on like DRLs? I like them but don't want to sacrifice light.

nismo4.0

mdawg4x4 said:
nismo4.0 said:
before and after of some pictures with the new rims and headlights. next will be the flow master exhaust and a 2 inch lift followed by new rear tail lights.
Are those headlights as bright or brighter than the OEM headlights? Are those LEDs at the bottom? Do they come on like DRLs? I like them but don't want to sacrifice light.
I think they have got to be just as bright is not brighter,have had people flash me thinking i had my high beams on and the high beams project alot further im liking them so far have heard some people after a year or so switch back to the stock but i cant see myself doing that, They are a row of led's that need to be spliced to the parking break so when your park break is disengaged your day times come on automaticaly the instructions are pretty vague and didnt come with the package had to find online, what is DRL's?

mdawg4x4

Administrator

nismo4.0 said:
mdawg4x4 said:
nismo4.0 said:
I think they have got to be just as bright is not brighter,have had people flash me thinking i had my high beams on and the high beams project alot further im liking them so far have heard some people after a year or so switch back to the stock but i cant see myself doing that, They are a row of led's that need to be spliced to the parking break so when your park break is disengaged your day times come on automaticaly the instructions are pretty vague and didnt come with the package had to find online, what is DRL's?
They do look good.