Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Patrol #2
eglaisi Wrote:Man she's a beauty! Wanna trade? 204

Hmm, mines apparently missing some lights, mirrors, windsheild washer arm. But your is missing a winch 181 164

Picked mine up today as well. Only took a couple pics (will upload them once I find out where I put the camera!)

Is yours a PTO winch. I found out some of them came with a PTO winch. There would be an additional leaver next to the Park Brake.

Plus, mine is air conditioned!!!
06 nismo CC 4X4: SOLD and replaced with 2017 Jeep Unlimited Rubicon; Teraflex 3" lift, 315/70-17 Cooper STT PRO tires on Fuel Trophy wheels, JCR bumpers front and rear w/Warn 9.5cti winch in front, Ace sliders, GraBars, Weathertech window deflectors and floor liners
98 Jeep Wrangler in the garage, 2" lift, 33X12.50 BFG MTs on 15X8 MT Classic Locks, Pioneer/MTX/RF P3 Sound, Borla Header w/Flowmaster
63 and 67 Nissan Patrols (under construction)
Nope, mine's an add-on. Electric Warn 8000lbs. It also has a backup winch beside it, but it's only a hand winch... just in case the battery dies! 204
06 NISMO - 2" PRG spacer/deaver - Banks Power - Cooper STT's on Pathfinder wheels - PIAA's
06 Titan - 2" PRG spacer/blocks - Banks Power - Volant - 33" Toyos - Carriage works grille - Bully dog tuner
91 Hardbody SEV6 Auto 4x4. 95 frame. 2" suspension lift ARB springs Calmini UCA/shackles SwayAway T-bars. 2" body lift. Custom exhaust with magnaflow. 33x12.5R15 DC MC Tires on 15x10 Ultra 50/51 aluminum wheels. Custom bed, sliders, and bumpers coming soon!
66 Patrol.... it's orange...

If you keep the bulldog.....:

http://www.instructables.com/id/Adding- ... -ornament/
06 NISMO - 2" PRG spacer/deaver - Banks Power - Cooper STT's on Pathfinder wheels - PIAA's
06 Titan - 2" PRG spacer/blocks - Banks Power - Volant - 33" Toyos - Carriage works grille - Bully dog tuner
91 Hardbody SEV6 Auto 4x4. 95 frame. 2" suspension lift ARB springs Calmini UCA/shackles SwayAway T-bars. 2" body lift. Custom exhaust with magnaflow. 33x12.5R15 DC MC Tires on 15x10 Ultra 50/51 aluminum wheels. Custom bed, sliders, and bumpers coming soon!

I think a miniature version of this one.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

06 nismo CC 4X4: SOLD and replaced with 2017 Jeep Unlimited Rubicon; Teraflex 3" lift, 315/70-17 Cooper STT PRO tires on Fuel Trophy wheels, JCR bumpers front and rear w/Warn 9.5cti winch in front, Ace sliders, GraBars, Weathertech window deflectors and floor liners
98 Jeep Wrangler in the garage, 2" lift, 33X12.50 BFG MTs on 15X8 MT Classic Locks, Pioneer/MTX/RF P3 Sound, Borla Header w/Flowmaster
Not much under the hood as far as wires go, but they were all disconnected when I got it. I'm getting help from the Patrol community on this, but I am going to have to grab up some of these manuals floating around the web.
I picked up a factory service manual for $40 off eBay, got it a week ago. Nice shape but being 40 some years old it's a little fragile. No more sitting in the shop, reading it with greasy hands like I do the Hardbody manual... gotta wash your hands, put surgical gloves on and go into a anaerobic chamber to read it (...too much?) 165

Got a parts binder coming as well from eBay for $40 as well.

eglaisi Wrote:I picked up a factory service manual for $40 off eBay, got it a week ago. Nice shape but being 40 some years old it's a little fragile. No more sitting in the shop, reading it with greasy hands like I do the Hardbody manual... gotta wash your hands, put surgical gloves on and go into a anaerobic chamber to read it (...too much?) 165

Got a parts binder coming as well from eBay for $40 as well.

I lost a service manual Sunday to a $40.99 bid. There is a parts manual on there now that ends this weekend.
So how's yours doing? 226

I haven't looked at mine since I brought it home 180

Ordered a rebuilt carb and found out Holley Reman does not have the parts to build it, so I canceled it. Another patrol owner posted a new ebay link to the same carb he is running, so, I went ahead and bought it now.

A week ago I picked up the last fuel pump in NAPA's US inventory that was a replacement for the one I had.

My son was determined to get the brake drum off and broke it, but I think I have located a couple drums. I need to replace the steel brake lines. The old ones are pretty rusty. Probably the flax lines as well. I just want to get it running right now so I can drive it. I would like to update to power brakes with a split system at some point in the future, but would like to stay close to stock on everything else.

Also got this service manual from ebay via Australia. It arrived yesterday.
[Image: 33329600018_large.jpg]
Thanks for the update. Last fuel pump?! You got lucky!
[Image: sigph.jpg]
There is a rubber connection, Air Isolator, that connects the oil bath breather and the carb that was seriously deteriorated. Josh found a list of part #s for various Patrol parts, the isolator being one of them. He went to our local stealership with the list of parts looking for a few items, and I got the last one of them in the country as well, even tough I do not plan on using the oil bath breather. I will put it on if I take it to a show, when I get it running. It came from a dealer or Nissan parts warehouse in CA.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

mdawg4x4 Wrote:There is a rubber connection, Air Isolator, that connects the oil bath breather and the carb that was seriously deteriorated. Josh found a list of part #s for various Patrol parts, the isolator being one of them. He went to our local stealership with the list of parts looking for a few items, and I got the last one of them in the country as well, even tough I do not plan on using the oil bath breather. I will put it on if I take it to a show, when I get it running. It came from a dealer or Nissan parts warehouse in CA.

Son of a B! You found a part at a dealership older than me?! Holy cow!

BTW, what exactly does that part do..?

I think we need a seperate forum for the Patrol re-builds.. BL? Really...

Dang Mike I wish I lived closer I would love to be involved... Can you post on the other spot too with updates? Again, BL?
It is basically a small intake hose that fits between the factory breather and the top of the carb. This vehicle was sold in the states thru ~1970ish, so this part may not be real old like you and I.

I'm not really going to do a build on mine sa much as I want to get it running so I can drive it as I work on it. I am looking at a house with 6 acres, ~20 miles out of town, has a shop big enough to comfortably support 3 vehicles. Too many details to make an offer at this time (school district is #1 detail). It belongs to a friend of mine that wants to move closer to work. The school district thing is what is preventing him from selling.
mdawg4x4 Wrote:It is basically a small intake hose that fits between the factory breather and the top of the carb. This vehicle was sold in the states thru ~1970ish, so this part may not be real old like you and I.

I'm not really going to do a build on mine sa much as I want to get it running so I can drive it as I work on it. I am looking at a house with 6 acres, ~20 miles out of town, has a shop big enough to comfortably support 3 vehicles. Too many details to make an offer at this time (school district is #1 detail). It belongs to a friend of mine that wants to move closer to work. The school district thing is what is preventing him from selling.

Every Man's dream. A SHOP! Cool.
krh2 Wrote:
mdawg4x4 Wrote:It is basically a small intake hose that fits between the factory breather and the top of the carb. This vehicle was sold in the states thru ~1970ish, so this part may not be real old like you and I.

[Image: 000204544.8.jpg] [Image: 000204544.9.jpg]
mdawg4x4 Wrote:
krh2 Wrote:

[Image: 000204544.8.jpg] [Image: 000204544.9.jpg]

OMG, you suck! 289 289 289
Haven't bought it. Many things have to work out before I do. Odds are slim.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  CA Peeps Craiglist Patrol mdawg4x4 4 3,992 05-09-2009, 10:59 PM
Last Post: Sandiegan05fronty
  Bought a Patrol today! eglaisi 18 13,539 04-30-2009, 09:18 AM
Last Post: eglaisi
  Stroll Patrol OkieScot 6 4,917 04-29-2009, 10:25 PM
Last Post: OkieScot