Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sold the Pathfinder
Well, sold the wife's Pathfinder last week. Not sure what we will get next. Not in a hurry to replace it. We have other vehicles to drive. My wife will drive my truck till we get her something else. I will drive my dad's 01 GMC 2500HD till I get the AC working in the Jeep.

We went a test drove an Xterra and a Rogue yesterday, but, again, probably will not buy for some time. Gota pay some bills off 1st. I am trying to talk her into getting a Cube!!! We have had 2 Xterras, and she loved them both, so that will probably be the way we go. 4X4 this time though!
06 nismo CC 4X4: SOLD and replaced with 2017 Jeep Unlimited Rubicon; Teraflex 3" lift, 315/70-17 Cooper STT PRO tires on Fuel Trophy wheels, JCR bumpers front and rear w/Warn 9.5cti winch in front, Ace sliders, GraBars, Weathertech window deflectors and floor liners
98 Jeep Wrangler in the garage, 2" lift, 33X12.50 BFG MTs on 15X8 MT Classic Locks, Pioneer/MTX/RF P3 Sound, Borla Header w/Flowmaster
63 and 67 Nissan Patrols (under construction)
Wow, I know how it feels seeing the truck driving away with your wife in it 184

Keep us updated in the search and your reviews of the vehicles you see and drive.
[Image: 3gears.gif]06 CC 4X2 6sp Avalanche White NISMO SPORT[Image: drive.gif]
[Image: 43d20b1b.jpg]
Click on the picture for my Frontier thread
Make sure it's white! 164
06 NISMO - 2" PRG spacer/deaver - Banks Power - Cooper STT's on Pathfinder wheels - PIAA's
06 Titan - 2" PRG spacer/blocks - Banks Power - Volant - 33" Toyos - Carriage works grille - Bully dog tuner
91 Hardbody SEV6 Auto 4x4. 95 frame. 2" suspension lift ARB springs Calmini UCA/shackles SwayAway T-bars. 2" body lift. Custom exhaust with magnaflow. 33x12.5R15 DC MC Tires on 15x10 Ultra 50/51 aluminum wheels. Custom bed, sliders, and bumpers coming soon!
66 Patrol.... it's orange...

Good luck!
Your father's GMC is diesel? If it's diesel, I find here a diesel Rouge/Qashqai to change... 165
[Image: 5260151.jpeg]
WOW!! Good luck on the future purchase
05 Nissan Frontier 4x4, Stillen SuperCharger, BFG AT's Tongue
eglaisi Wrote:Make sure it's white! 164

Depends on what we get. We don't like the Xterra in white. If we get an X, it will be Night Armor or Red Brick, with Red Brick being the more likely color. We had 2 maroon Xs prior to the Pathy.

balage Wrote:Good luck!
Your father's GMC is diesel? If it's diesel, I find here a diesel Rouge/Qashqai to change... 165

No, 8.1L gasoline.

Not looking to buy for about a year. Got to make Dave Ramsey happy! Well, until I buy a NEW vehicle again! Going to have to make another Sig pic.
06 nismo CC 4X4: SOLD and replaced with 2017 Jeep Unlimited Rubicon; Teraflex 3" lift, 315/70-17 Cooper STT PRO tires on Fuel Trophy wheels, JCR bumpers front and rear w/Warn 9.5cti winch in front, Ace sliders, GraBars, Weathertech window deflectors and floor liners
98 Jeep Wrangler in the garage, 2" lift, 33X12.50 BFG MTs on 15X8 MT Classic Locks, Pioneer/MTX/RF P3 Sound, Borla Header w/Flowmaster
63 and 67 Nissan Patrols (under construction)
Now is definitely a time to conserve and lower the debt. I take several newsletter and magazines and most of them are predicting hard times still ahead. Most say that there will be high inflation soon, possibly even hyperinflation. Take your time and listen to Dave
Rramsey.

If you have not been watching it, the John Ankerburg Show on Daystar aired at 8pm CDT sunday is having a series on Bible prophecy of the end times and there are some very interesting things being discussed. I highly recommend watching it. It ties Bible prophecy in with the headlines we are reading.

OkieScot

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Finally Replaced my Wife's Pathfinder mdawg4x4 13 14,980 06-13-2012, 01:10 PM
Last Post: mdawg4x4
  97 Pathfinder Question DevilDawg 4 3,738 07-06-2009, 08:48 PM
Last Post: mdawg4x4
  My Pathfinder (lotsa pics) eglaisi 18 14,119 07-01-2008, 05:18 PM
Last Post: WhistlerWzrd
  Sold my s10 lv2dirtbike 4 4,116 05-18-2007, 07:16 PM
Last Post: Sandiegan05fronty