Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Food Drive and Meet in Philly
Ok Philly/NJ/DE Guys, I am sure you heard of Preston and Steve, the morning radio show on 93.3 wmmr and their Camp Out for Hunger....

well there are some Xterra and Frontier guys who are collecting some non-perishable goods, and they plan on meeting up and dropping them off to support Philabundance...
Well they are making a mini-meet out of it, and I think it would be awesome to have a entire brigade of Nissan trucks rolling up at the same time...

here is a link to the original idea, I will see if I can keep all the boards updated...

http://thenewx.org/forum/showthread.php?t=13488

Brian
We need you guys to send a shipment of cheese steaks and soft prezels to Philly-deprived places like Laurel, Mississippi. 188
A couple of subs from Atlantic City wouldn't suck, either. 164
LOL! Actually you can get some tastykakes from www.pageneralstore.com

Here is a little update:

On Thursday Dec 4th, there are a Bunch of Nissan owners taking food to the Preston and Steve Camp Out for Hunger, and we really want to get a good turnout, so we are offering a basket of Nissan goodies to the person who brings the most food.

We will be meeting up before just outside the Metrolplex in Plymouth Meeting and all rolling in at 1 time, they will weight the donations there, and we will award the basket at that time.

Here is a link where it all started:
GPAX - Holiday Food Drive - Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums

Lets help out where we can.. and By the way, Philabundance supplies food to shelters and church's in the surrounding tri state area, so this is not just for Philadelphia area.

Brian
What time on the 4th?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
(10-28-2015, 05:31 AM)michael.lehman.313 Wrote:  What time on the 4th?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Michael,
This post was from 2008.
06 nismo CC 4X4: SOLD and replaced with 2017 Jeep Unlimited Rubicon; Teraflex 3" lift, 315/70-17 Cooper STT PRO tires on Fuel Trophy wheels, JCR bumpers front and rear w/Warn 9.5cti winch in front, Ace sliders, GraBars, Weathertech window deflectors and floor liners
98 Jeep Wrangler in the garage, 2" lift, 33X12.50 BFG MTs on 15X8 MT Classic Locks, Pioneer/MTX/RF P3 Sound, Borla Header w/Flowmaster
63 and 67 Nissan Patrols (under construction)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Meet and Greet june 23 Irongrave 0 1,828 05-28-2007, 04:19 PM
Last Post: Irongrave