Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2015 Frontier radio woes
My radio will not pick up local stations even if I try to tune it manually or scan. Is there a way to reset it?
I have the 5" radio without NAV. 
I guess I'm too new to post photos.

Thanks
Factory radio I presume. Antenna wire not connected perhaps.
06 nismo CC 4X4: SOLD and replaced with 2017 Jeep Unlimited Rubicon; Teraflex 3" lift, 315/70-17 Cooper STT PRO tires on Fuel Trophy wheels, JCR bumpers front and rear w/Warn 9.5cti winch in front, Ace sliders, GraBars, Weathertech window deflectors and floor liners
98 Jeep Wrangler in the garage, 2" lift, 33X12.50 BFG MTs on 15X8 MT Classic Locks, Pioneer/MTX/RF P3 Sound, Borla Header w/Flowmaster
63 and 67 Nissan Patrols (under construction)
It was the radio and antenna. All replaced for free.  Big Grin
Glad to hear Nissan stood behind it. And sorry to be so late seeing this. Just not here very often anymore. Mostly to catch spammers every once in a while.
06 nismo CC 4X4: SOLD and replaced with 2017 Jeep Unlimited Rubicon; Teraflex 3" lift, 315/70-17 Cooper STT PRO tires on Fuel Trophy wheels, JCR bumpers front and rear w/Warn 9.5cti winch in front, Ace sliders, GraBars, Weathertech window deflectors and floor liners
98 Jeep Wrangler in the garage, 2" lift, 33X12.50 BFG MTs on 15X8 MT Classic Locks, Pioneer/MTX/RF P3 Sound, Borla Header w/Flowmaster
63 and 67 Nissan Patrols (under construction)