Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Walker Muffler
I have 2013 SV 4WD Extended Cab (King) with 4.0L 6-CYL Engine with a 6 foot bed and 125.9 inch wheel base. I am trying to figure out what Walker muffler I need for my truck. I went to their website, entered all the required vehicle information in their system, and it looks like I need the Walker 56205. I called Walker to make sure and the gentleman that answered said they do not make a muffler for the extended cab version. According to the below Walker diagram it looks like the 56205 will work for my truck. Am I not seeing something? Thanks all.
You are looking for direct bolt in replacement I assume. I'v always just gone down to the local muffler shop and had them replace my mufflers. But, then again, I didn't replace them with stock ones. I had a Flowmaster 40 put on my 4.0L Jeep and it sounded great, but when I put the same kind of muffler put on my 4.0L Frontier, it had a little to much drone around 2200 RPM. Always thought about replacing it with a Flowmaster 50.
06 nismo CC 4X4: SOLD and replaced with 2017 Jeep Unlimited Rubicon; Teraflex 3" lift, 315/70-17 Cooper STT PRO tires on Fuel Trophy wheels, JCR bumpers front and rear w/Warn 9.5cti winch in front, Ace sliders, GraBars, Weathertech window deflectors and floor liners
98 Jeep Wrangler in the garage, 2" lift, 33X12.50 BFG MTs on 15X8 MT Classic Locks, Pioneer/MTX/RF P3 Sound, Borla Header w/Flowmaster
63 and 67 Nissan Patrols (under construction)
Howdy! Have you ever figured it out which Walker muffler fits? And how's the sound?