Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hat, decals, friendship
First of all: What you read here, it's just the 50% of my minds. My english isn't enough to write all...

i have one frontyspot and one titanspot decal, and i have a Nissan titan hat.
how?
There is some people in the world, who are charitable , selfness.
So simple.
Sandi and Krh2! Thank you for the decals!!!
Mike!..you know, I wrote to you.
[attachment=2][attachment=1]

just to know:
there is 4-5 Titan in Hungary, but Titan hat? impossible! Maybe in Germany..but i don't think so..i think this is the one and only in Europe. 164
and the decals???? Mine is the one and only in the world out of US&Canada. Once this will be valued! 185
THANK YOU AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

163 the way of the decals and hat:
[attachment=0]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: 5260151.jpeg]
No more hats for any other Hungarians. You have only one and no more. When you buy one of those Titans or Navaras, we will send you another decal!

Did somebody tell you your truck is dirty?
06 nismo CC 4X4: SOLD and replaced with 2017 Jeep Unlimited Rubicon; Teraflex 3" lift, 315/70-17 Cooper STT PRO tires on Fuel Trophy wheels, JCR bumpers front and rear w/Warn 9.5cti winch in front, Ace sliders, GraBars, Weathertech window deflectors and floor liners
98 Jeep Wrangler in the garage, 2" lift, 33X12.50 BFG MTs on 15X8 MT Classic Locks, Pioneer/MTX/RF P3 Sound, Borla Header w/Flowmaster
63 and 67 Nissan Patrols (under construction)
05 Nissan Frontier 4x4, Stillen SuperCharger, BFG AT's Tongue
06 NISMO - 2" PRG spacer/deaver - Banks Power - Cooper STT's on Pathfinder wheels - PIAA's
06 Titan - 2" PRG spacer/blocks - Banks Power - Volant - 33" Toyos - Carriage works grille - Bully dog tuner
91 Hardbody SEV6 Auto 4x4. 95 frame. 2" suspension lift ARB springs Calmini UCA/shackles SwayAway T-bars. 2" body lift. Custom exhaust with magnaflow. 33x12.5R15 DC MC Tires on 15x10 Ultra 50/51 aluminum wheels. Custom bed, sliders, and bumpers coming soon!
66 Patrol.... it's orange...

Good things happen to good people and you are just that. I envy your ability to write in a second language. I keep telling myself that I need to learn another language as well.

OkieScot
OkieScot Wrote:Good things happen to good people and you are just that. I envy your ability to write in a second language. I keep telling myself that I need to learn another language as well.

OkieScot

X2. Americans are laze when it comes to foreign communication. We expect everybody else around the world to speak our language. However, I expect those that move to the US to learn our language and use it. I think Balage has the edge.

Balage, you listen to US music, in English I suppose (Johnny Cash). Do you watch English TV and movies?
06 nismo CC 4X4: SOLD and replaced with 2017 Jeep Unlimited Rubicon; Teraflex 3" lift, 315/70-17 Cooper STT PRO tires on Fuel Trophy wheels, JCR bumpers front and rear w/Warn 9.5cti winch in front, Ace sliders, GraBars, Weathertech window deflectors and floor liners
98 Jeep Wrangler in the garage, 2" lift, 33X12.50 BFG MTs on 15X8 MT Classic Locks, Pioneer/MTX/RF P3 Sound, Borla Header w/Flowmaster
Some men spoke in English hardly here before with 20 years. Nobody understood the text of the songs. But Rolling stones was Rolling Stones and Eagles were stars here too. (sure only silently, because the regime did not like the western style) Elvis was a megastar at home, although the text was not understood. The moral: the good music is good music, if you were not worth the text.
I was not worth the English speech, song, only some sentences if I am listening very much.
The English-English a little, but the American English quasi not at all.

The films:
The 80% of the films made with English language, the rest are Hungarian. The films with an English language dubbed, or epigraphical (hungarian text on the bottom of the screen. (This is my favourite! Original sound with translation)).
The dubbing is a separate industrial branch of the film production. Known Hungarian actors give their sounds instead of the American actors. A big actor has same Hungarian sound generally in all film.
(That Hungarian recently actor died who was Dr. House's Hungarian sound. Now new sound. Trauma for my wife ((oSmile

But for example Bruce Willis original sound according to me foolish.
The Hungarian language damned heavy, but sensational. (you may believe it if I act so here, what can I do in Hungarian??!!)
Flinstones original one a famous Hungarian author translated it into Hungarian. With rhymes) was good one that the American producer bought it back and turned it back onto English.
but the essence. I was not worth the English speech unfortunately. if translating the writing is 50% then the speech 5%.
Sorry that's it.

any question? 164
Excelent responce. You may know only 5% English speaking, but you text translation is very good. 185
mdawg4x4 Wrote:Excelent responce. You may know only 5% English speaking, but you text translation is very good. 185
You know, I use translator program too, but Thanks!!

And I won't forget, i am $6.5 to the bad. The post charge. 164 So in the pub first invitation will be mine. 187
Decals Free! Hat Free! Postage Free! I do not drink, but maybe favorite home cooked Hungarian meal will be OK!
mdawg4x4 Wrote:Decals Free! Hat Free! Postage Free! I do not drink, but maybe favorite home cooked Hungarian meal will be OK!
sweet deal.
Glad you liked them. Have you had any comments on the decals yet?
05 Nissan Frontier 4x4, Stillen SuperCharger, BFG AT's Tongue