Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
roof rack
hey guys , ive been looing for a cool roof rack for my 06 quadcab short box...i just so happened to pick up a oem roof rack for 50$..so this is what ive done. now before i acually drill holes in my canopy ..i wanted an opinion...i cant decide if it has enough cool factor or not..but for 50$ this is the finished pic ,,i took pics as i went ..was a few obstacles but i decided to do it...now ,,how do i post a pic im guessing because im new i dont get to post pics?? your loss i guess..cheers guys
I wanted a sunroof, but had to get a roof rack also for my Frontier. Didn't care for the roof rack, so didn't get a sunroof.
The load bearing capacity is not that great.
I would rather have a nice bed rack.

You should be able to post pics. Host the pictures on a web site such as Photobucket, copy the URL, and paste it in the "Insert Image" text box.
06 nismo CC 4X4: SOLD and replaced with 2017 Jeep Unlimited Rubicon; Teraflex 3" lift, 315/70-17 Cooper STT PRO tires on Fuel Trophy wheels, JCR bumpers front and rear w/Warn 9.5cti winch in front, Ace sliders, GraBars, Weathertech window deflectors and floor liners
98 Jeep Wrangler in the garage, 2" lift, 33X12.50 BFG MTs on 15X8 MT Classic Locks, Pioneer/MTX/RF P3 Sound, Borla Header w/Flowmaster
63 and 67 Nissan Patrols (under construction)
I decided for the sunroof rather than the roof rack. A lot of the racks get sun damaged easily.

You can always just upload an attachment
[Image: 3gears.gif]06 CC 4X2 6sp Avalanche White NISMO SPORT[Image: drive.gif]
[Image: 43d20b1b.jpg]
Click on the picture for my Frontier thread