Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bender Nissan, Clovis, NM
These guys have been great!! I had a salesman that kept me in the loop all the way through my ordering process, and I did the actual ordering and some updates with one of the owners. Everyone there is great, and they even matched the USAA pricing, even though they aren't in the network. I haven't had any service experiences yet, but I am going in on Thursday to have my body side molding installed, which were thrown into the purchase, and installation credit also. I ended getting out the door for $1K below list, after purchasing an extended warranty. I would definitely reccomend these guys to anyone in the area looking for a vehicle.
Sorry, I don't have any slick quotes for my signature block. I'll have to work on that.

Bob Merrill
I hope any future service experience is as good as the purchase side of the dealership. Both at the same place is rare.
Your making me want to order the moldings for my truck. Post before and after photos to help me spend my money.
06 nismo CC 4X4: SOLD and replaced with 2017 Jeep Unlimited Rubicon; Teraflex 3" lift, 315/70-17 Cooper STT PRO tires on Fuel Trophy wheels, JCR bumpers front and rear w/Warn 9.5cti winch in front, Ace sliders, GraBars, Weathertech window deflectors and floor liners
98 Jeep Wrangler in the garage, 2" lift, 33X12.50 BFG MTs on 15X8 MT Classic Locks, Pioneer/MTX/RF P3 Sound, Borla Header w/Flowmaster
63 and 67 Nissan Patrols (under construction)
(10-26-2011, 05:18 AM)mdawg4x4 Wrote:  I hope any future service experience is as good as the purchase side of the dealership. Both at the same place is rare.
Your making me want to order the moldings for my truck. Post before and after photos to help me spend my money.

I sure will. If you look on the build site for the '12s it's a little misleading. It used to say $100, but now it says $50. I found out that it is $50 per side. It all comes out to $137 if you have the dealer install them, which I am doing. That way they are guananteed to be straight, and they use a hot air gun, so they stick better. I just found out that my tonneau cover shipped today. I am very excited to put it on. It's crazy how much $$ I am spending on a new truck, but soon it will be just how I want it.
Sorry, I don't have any slick quotes for my signature block. I'll have to work on that.

Bob Merrill
If you are anything like most of us, it really never ends. There will always be something else you would like to do.
06 nismo CC 4X4: SOLD and replaced with 2017 Jeep Unlimited Rubicon; Teraflex 3" lift, 315/70-17 Cooper STT PRO tires on Fuel Trophy wheels, JCR bumpers front and rear w/Warn 9.5cti winch in front, Ace sliders, GraBars, Weathertech window deflectors and floor liners
98 Jeep Wrangler in the garage, 2" lift, 33X12.50 BFG MTs on 15X8 MT Classic Locks, Pioneer/MTX/RF P3 Sound, Borla Header w/Flowmaster
63 and 67 Nissan Patrols (under construction)
(10-26-2011, 10:41 PM)mdawg4x4 Wrote:  If you are anything like most of us, it really never ends. There will always be something else you would like to do.

X2
[Image: 3gears.gif]06 CC 4X2 6sp Avalanche White NISMO SPORT[Image: drive.gif]
[Image: 43d20b1b.jpg]
Click on the picture for my Frontier thread
(10-26-2011, 09:09 PM)crash77 Wrote:  
(10-26-2011, 05:18 AM)mdawg4x4 Wrote:  I hope any future service experience is as good as the purchase side of the dealership. Both at the same place is rare.

I sure will. If you look on the build site for the '12s it's a little misleading. It used to say $100, but now it says $50. I found out that it is $50 per side. It all comes out to $137 if you have the dealer install them, which I am doing. That way they are guananteed to be straight, and they use a hot air gun, so they stick better. I just found out that my tonneau cover shipped today. I am very excited to put it on. It's crazy how much $$ I am spending on a new truck, but soon it will be just how I want it.

I just got my tonneau cover put on friday, and a hitch today. I still need a wiring harness. I don't want to take pics yet, as it is so dirty. I can't even keep it clean a week out here in the sticks.

Bob Merrill