[Image: 104_0419.jpg]
[Image: 104_0420.jpg]

2008 Yamaha TT-R230X
4-Stroke 223cc single cylinder, single carb
Electric Start
long travel suspension
Pirelli Tires, 21" rim in front 18" out back

Looking forward to some fun times! Big Grin Big Grin
06 NISMO - 2" PRG spacer/deaver - Banks Power - Cooper STT's on Pathfinder wheels - PIAA's
06 Titan - 2" PRG spacer/blocks - Banks Power - Volant - 33" Toyos - Carriage works grille - Bully dog tuner
91 Hardbody SEV6 Auto 4x4. 95 frame. 2" suspension lift ARB springs Calmini UCA/shackles SwayAway T-bars. 2" body lift. Custom exhaust with magnaflow. 33x12.5R15 DC MC Tires on 15x10 Ultra 50/51 aluminum wheels. Custom bed, sliders, and bumpers coming soon!
66 Patrol.... it's orange...

Very, very nice! Fits pretty good in the back of the truck!
Can't wait to see some action shots
05 Nissan Frontier 4x4, Stillen SuperCharger, BFG AT's Tongue
Yeah, I just went for a ride on it, and I can say it's sweeet! Smile

This time I put the bike on an angle so I can close the tailgate.
06 NISMO - 2" PRG spacer/deaver - Banks Power - Cooper STT's on Pathfinder wheels - PIAA's
06 Titan - 2" PRG spacer/blocks - Banks Power - Volant - 33" Toyos - Carriage works grille - Bully dog tuner
91 Hardbody SEV6 Auto 4x4. 95 frame. 2" suspension lift ARB springs Calmini UCA/shackles SwayAway T-bars. 2" body lift. Custom exhaust with magnaflow. 33x12.5R15 DC MC Tires on 15x10 Ultra 50/51 aluminum wheels. Custom bed, sliders, and bumpers coming soon!

Nice ride Eric;
Looks good in the back of the Fronty.
Did you Dad get new wheels on the Titan?
WW
'05 KC NISMO 6 spd.'08 Rogue SL AWD
Looks like fun. I haven't ridden a bike since I sold my Honda XR75 many moons ago. It is a blast that I miss. Have fun with it and be careful.
06 nismo CC 4X4: SOLD and replaced with 2017 Jeep Unlimited Rubicon; Teraflex 3" lift, 315/70-17 Cooper STT PRO tires on Fuel Trophy wheels, JCR bumpers front and rear w/Warn 9.5cti winch in front, Ace sliders, GraBars, Weathertech window deflectors and floor liners
98 Jeep Wrangler in the garage, 2" lift, 33X12.50 BFG MTs on 15X8 MT Classic Locks, Pioneer/MTX/RF P3 Sound, Borla Header w/Flowmaster
63 and 67 Nissan Patrols (under construction)
Thanks guys. Will do mdawg!

Roy;

Yes, he bought a set of Enkei RT-6 wheels from eBay and then had a shop in Coq (I think) re-machine them so they are basically brand new. They are actually discontinued, so he snapped up this set as soon as he saw them. They are really sharp looking wheels... I'd get myself a set but our trucks already look too much alike Big Grin

Wow, that looks nice! I want to get a quad more than a bike though. How can you afford all these toys and trucks?! I thought you were a young mechanic? Or was that somebody else...
07 SE KC 4x4 6M M226 3.538 10"R/10"F Wheel Travel
Volant CAI
SuperChip Tuned
FlowMaster Delta 50 2.25" 2 in 1 out Y-Pipe
PRG Frontier Titan Swap 4" Lift In Front; 2.0 Radflos, SPC UCA
Shackle/Leaf/Bilstein - 3" Lift In Rear
Rock Sliders And Shrockworks Skid Plate Set

285/75/16 Goodyear Wranglers
That is so cool. Nothing like a new dirt bike. Cool
Mine lost that new bike smell years ago, but I will hang onto my two-strokers for now. Wink

I don't know your experience level, so here is my advice; always wear ALL of your safety gear everytime you ride. That includes test rides. Helmet, boots, and chest/back protector as a minimum. I grew up on dirt bikes and raced them for several years and I have learned that money spent on prevention is way less than money spent on doctor bills. That may be different in Canada, but pain is equal all around the world.

Don't forget the HB, now. Undecided
Nice bike!185
Just be carefu....eh you know.
[Image: 5260151.jpeg]
(08-01-2009, 11:05 PM)BlackTigerSE Wrote:  Wow, that looks nice! I want to get a quad more than a bike though. How can you afford all these toys and trucks?! I thought you were a young mechanic? Or was that somebody else...

Yup, I'm a young (19) bodyman. I don't make a whole lot of money, but I don't exactly throw it around either. I've never set foot in a bar, since it's easy to spend $200/night in there. Rent is the first thing that comes off the cheque, then the rest goes into the savings account. If I want something, I'll just wait until I have enough money for it. Helps that everything is payed off too, I don't owe anything to anybody (except monthly rent money). I was thinking about a 4x4 quad, but those are twice the price of bikes. Harder to store as well... I'm running low on room! Big Grin

Quote:That is so cool. Nothing like a new dirt bike.
Mine lost that new bike smell years ago, but I will hang onto my two-strokers for now.

I don't know your experience level, so here is my advice; always wear ALL of your safety gear everytime you ride. That includes test rides. Helmet, boots, and chest/back protector as a minimum. I grew up on dirt bikes and raced them for several years and I have learned that money spent on prevention is way less than money spent on doctor bills. That may be different in Canada, but pain is equal all around the world.

Don't forget the HB, now.

Oh yeah, I grew up around this stuff too and have seen some bad things. Just ordered some boots off the net, should give me more protection than my work boots! HB is kind of on the sideburner for now, but never forgotten.

Quote:Nice bike!
Just be carefu....eh you know.

I know balage Big Grin

Strap a camara on the front and get us some action shots/video! Wink
05 Nissan Frontier 4x4, Stillen SuperCharger, BFG AT's Tongue
Good idea Sandi!

Didn't take the camera on the bike today, left it in the truck. I'll bring a backpack next time though so I can carry the cam.

First mod: Sticker!! Big Grin

[Image: 104_0422.jpg]

woohoooo

Nice looking bike. Even Mrs. Okie thought it was great looking.

OkieScot
nice bike! i was just about to say that the pics were disturbingly clean but that last pic i can see some dirt.....lol
"it does not matter who started the thread, at the end of the day i will be it's last poster...."
[Image: carph3.jpg]
Yeah, if you look closely you can see some dirt on the header pipe Big Grin

We've been having a heat wave lately, so not as many puddles as normal. Just dusty, which glides off the new slippery plastic so easy. After every ride; it gets cleaned. No matter how dirty or clean it is. Not just the bike either... all the toys. Scored a free UHMW plastic slice today, more than enough to make a skid plate for my new toy (before it gets too banged up).

PS: Thanks Okie's Wink

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Allright Eglaisi and WW mdawg4x4 5 4,462 03-01-2009, 01:21 PM
Last Post: eglaisi
  Happy Birthday eglaisi !!! balage 12 9,219 12-26-2008, 06:43 PM
Last Post: EB_05_NISMO