Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vacuuming
Is a necessity!!! Wow, for the first time in 7 months, i finally managed to vacuum my small 2 bedroom apartment. I'm so glad my roommate moved out. Gave me a chance to clean without having it turn into a mess the very next day. Bought the Famous Hoover Vacuum at Amazon. Got if ro $67 and delivered in less than 4 days with free shipping. The ratings were high, and let me tell yah, i'm making them go higher, because i love this vacuum. The only carpeting i have is in the 2 bedrooms and the living room. Filled up the entire bag!!! Dust, dirt, sand, and god knows what. Already need a new bag. Remember to at least clean the carpet once a month!! I'm very surprised neither of us have asthma, can't believe what we were breathing in for the last 7 months, hahaha.
07 SE KC 4x4 6M M226 3.538 10"R/10"F Wheel Travel
Volant CAI
SuperChip Tuned
FlowMaster Delta 50 2.25" 2 in 1 out Y-Pipe
PRG Frontier Titan Swap 4" Lift In Front; 2.0 Radflos, SPC UCA
Shackle/Leaf/Bilstein - 3" Lift In Rear
Rock Sliders And Shrockworks Skid Plate Set

285/75/16 Goodyear Wranglers
We have a Bissell Shampoo/Steam cleaner, you think what you got is scary. Try vacuming after 3 kids a dog and 4 catsBig Grin
[Image: 3gears.gif]06 CC 4X2 6sp Avalanche White NISMO SPORT[Image: drive.gif]
[Image: 43d20b1b.jpg]
Click on the picture for my Frontier thread
Rainbow here. Filters through swirling water. After we vacuum, the water is filthy and matted with carpet firers as well as pet hair. It is rather gross when you clean the tub. The big plus side, no dust blown back out through the bag. Everything is trapped in the water.
06 nismo CC 4X4: SOLD and replaced with 2017 Jeep Unlimited Rubicon; Teraflex 3" lift, 315/70-17 Cooper STT PRO tires on Fuel Trophy wheels, JCR bumpers front and rear w/Warn 9.5cti winch in front, Ace sliders, GraBars, Weathertech window deflectors and floor liners
98 Jeep Wrangler in the garage, 2" lift, 33X12.50 BFG MTs on 15X8 MT Classic Locks, Pioneer/MTX/RF P3 Sound, Borla Header w/Flowmaster
63 and 67 Nissan Patrols (under construction)
(07-09-2009, 06:55 PM)mdawg4x4 Wrote:  Rainbow here. Filters through swirling water. After we vacuum, the water is filthy and matted with carpet firers as well as pet hair. It is rather gross when you clean the tub. The big plus side, no dust blown back out through the bag. Everything is trapped in the water.

Wish i could afford something like that. Don't want a low end cheap water filter vacuum. Mine blows dust through a filter/bag that traps up to 97%. Still blows out some dust.

I'm just so happy i finally got the carpets vacuumed. I feel refreshed!
07 SE KC 4x4 6M M226 3.538 10"R/10"F Wheel Travel
Volant CAI
SuperChip Tuned
FlowMaster Delta 50 2.25" 2 in 1 out Y-Pipe
PRG Frontier Titan Swap 4" Lift In Front; 2.0 Radflos, SPC UCA
Shackle/Leaf/Bilstein - 3" Lift In Rear
Rock Sliders And Shrockworks Skid Plate Set

285/75/16 Goodyear Wranglers