Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Electrons
As I sit and ponder my last post in the New Site Software thread (Post #65), I think about electrons. They are the electronic world. What is an electron? A small particle with a negative charge free floating around the outside of an atom.
Not only is it free to float from atom to atom 1 for 1 where all atoms are the same as in electricity, it is also free to roam from atom to atom where the atoms are different, changing the molecular structure and forming another substance all together.
Sounds like the electron is the smallest form of life. True evolution. However, not random evolution. The laws of physics and chemistry that govern the evolution of the electron is not random.

Isn't God amazing?

Years ago, we, as an intelligent human species, wondered what would happen if we could split an atom? Now, we are exploring the ramifications of smashing parts of the atom, the electrons, together to see what happens. Are we trying to be as smart as God, are we trying to be God, or are we using the knowledge God has given us to continue to grow as a species?
What would happen if we could smash 2 electrons together within a cancer cell.

My thoughts have begun to wonder elswhere, so i will leave it at that.
06 nismo CC 4X4: SOLD and replaced with 2017 Jeep Unlimited Rubicon; Teraflex 3" lift, 315/70-17 Cooper STT PRO tires on Fuel Trophy wheels, JCR bumpers front and rear w/Warn 9.5cti winch in front, Ace sliders, GraBars, Weathertech window deflectors and floor liners
98 Jeep Wrangler in the garage, 2" lift, 33X12.50 BFG MTs on 15X8 MT Classic Locks, Pioneer/MTX/RF P3 Sound, Borla Header w/Flowmaster
63 and 67 Nissan Patrols (under construction)
mdawg4x4,

Man, you think too deeply for my little old mind. It is a good thing that it is not up to me to discover things or we would still be living in the stone age.

OkieScot
I think we are using our knowledge that God gave us .
He could take it away at any moment.
05 Nissan Frontier 4x4, Stillen SuperCharger, BFG AT's Tongue
(07-05-2009, 05:31 PM)Sandiegan05fronty Wrote:  I think we are using our knowledge that God gave us .
He could take it away at any moment.

I tend to agree, on the part of those involved, but I worry about those that would like to get their hands on some of the new technology for reasons other than the good of all.
06 nismo CC 4X4: SOLD and replaced with 2017 Jeep Unlimited Rubicon; Teraflex 3" lift, 315/70-17 Cooper STT PRO tires on Fuel Trophy wheels, JCR bumpers front and rear w/Warn 9.5cti winch in front, Ace sliders, GraBars, Weathertech window deflectors and floor liners
98 Jeep Wrangler in the garage, 2" lift, 33X12.50 BFG MTs on 15X8 MT Classic Locks, Pioneer/MTX/RF P3 Sound, Borla Header w/Flowmaster
We made fusion successfully not so long ago!
07 SE KC 4x4 6M M226 3.538 10"R/10"F Wheel Travel
Volant CAI
SuperChip Tuned
FlowMaster Delta 50 2.25" 2 in 1 out Y-Pipe
PRG Frontier Titan Swap 4" Lift In Front; 2.0 Radflos, SPC UCA
Shackle/Leaf/Bilstein - 3" Lift In Rear
Rock Sliders And Shrockworks Skid Plate Set

285/75/16 Goodyear Wranglers
I'm referring to the collision of electrons by themselves not the entire atom. i.e. Cern supercollider. http://public.web.cern.ch/public/en/LHC/LHC-en.html
Did you see the show on Nova about the "ghost particle" neutrinos ? really cool...
Not sure on that one.