07 SE KC 4x4 6M M226 3.538 10"R/10"F Wheel Travel
Volant CAI
SuperChip Tuned
FlowMaster Delta 50 2.25" 2 in 1 out Y-Pipe
PRG Frontier Titan Swap 4" Lift In Front; 2.0 Radflos, SPC UCA
Shackle/Leaf/Bilstein - 3" Lift In Rear
Rock Sliders And Shrockworks Skid Plate Set

285/75/16 Goodyear Wranglers
CRAZY, but I'll stick with my Jeep and Frontier.
06 nismo CC 4X4: SOLD and replaced with 2017 Jeep Unlimited Rubicon; Teraflex 3" lift, 315/70-17 Cooper STT PRO tires on Fuel Trophy wheels, JCR bumpers front and rear w/Warn 9.5cti winch in front, Ace sliders, GraBars, Weathertech window deflectors and floor liners
98 Jeep Wrangler in the garage, 2" lift, 33X12.50 BFG MTs on 15X8 MT Classic Locks, Pioneer/MTX/RF P3 Sound, Borla Header w/Flowmaster
63 and 67 Nissan Patrols (under construction)
i have seen this vid a few days ago. i must admit,that while both cars are just oozing with awesomeness, the maclaren to me will always be the original supercar. the one who paved the way for all the rest.
"it does not matter who started the thread, at the end of the day i will be it's last poster...."
[Image: carph3.jpg]
It is just hard to comprehend a car going that fast on a public road! They would never survive the clay based subsoils we have around here (nothing smooth enough over 3-4 ft at a time).
06 nismo CC 4X4: SOLD and replaced with 2017 Jeep Unlimited Rubicon; Teraflex 3" lift, 315/70-17 Cooper STT PRO tires on Fuel Trophy wheels, JCR bumpers front and rear w/Warn 9.5cti winch in front, Ace sliders, GraBars, Weathertech window deflectors and floor liners
98 Jeep Wrangler in the garage, 2" lift, 33X12.50 BFG MTs on 15X8 MT Classic Locks, Pioneer/MTX/RF P3 Sound, Borla Header w/Flowmaster
yeah well isn't that why they shot that in saudi arabia or somewhere near? because they have good long smooth stretches of road...
"it does not matter who started the thread, at the end of the day i will be it's last poster...."
Yea, I'm not sure they could pull that one off on the Autobahn.
nah i don't think so there are too many cars there. lol

besides the road they ran on was straight for miles you can see if a car would be in your way....