Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OakieScott's engine cover.
Oakie

Did you ever get your painted engine cover? If so, we would really like to see some pics!
Hey OkieScot, we would like an update on your cover....please. 163
05 Nissan Frontier 4x4, Stillen SuperCharger, BFG AT's Tongue
He is working on it right now and has the base white color done. He sent a drawing of one design, but I wanted a little more on it than that and I have not heard back from him yet.

I expect to hear back from him soon and will post pictures as soon as I have something. My schedule has been very hectic the past two weeks and it looks like it is only going to get busier until after the middle of June.

OkieScot
Gotta love how busy 'retired' people get!

No, I used to play in 3 bands and a drum corps all at the same time for a few years. I understand exactly how you are so busy! 168
I hope that you like the cover when it is all finished...

BTW......OkieScot how can you be retired and only 27?
The cover is nearing its final stages...just have to add a few more things...... I guess ya'll are going to have to wait for a FINISHED pic...hehe... 163
[Image: blackhoops.jpg][Image: goodcoverpic.jpg]

Happiness Is Beating Bama in Anything, Anytime, Anywhere.

For Balage:
"A A leghalálosabb fegyver a világon van egy Tengeri és -a puska"
"The deadliest weapon in the world is a Marine and his rifle"
04' Deep Water LE 4x4 CC Off-Road Big Tow, PRG Mini Kit 2" Front 1" Rear, PRG Shackles, Nitto Terra Grapplers 295 70/17, Painted Aluminum Diff Cover, Blue Activetuning Grounding Kit, 8000K HID Lows, Silver Star High & Turns, Flowmaster 40, VOLANT GEN III CAI, Throttle Body Screen Mod, UpRev 2 Deg. Timing Advance, JL Audio Cleansweep, Sony Explode 4ch Amp, Cadence 6.5" Components, (2) Kenwood KFC-W2511 10" Subs, Vshortt Built Custom Box, Clarion APX-1300 400 watt Amp, Black Billet 9" Antenna, 4 piece Painted Billet Grill inserts, (2) 8" Procomp 130 watt Off-Road Lights, (2) 55 watt Back-up Lights, Misery-Tom Fog Light Jumper Mod, AVS Smoked Hood Deflector, [b]Custom Painted Engine Cover IV with matching CAI lid.

SEMPER FI
WAR EAGLE
scottsbro23, you must work for a division of the company I work for. Whenever something good is being waited for, it takes forever, but when it is something we don't want to hear, they seem to be in a hurry to tell us....hehehe 178
That cover on that titan looks awesome
lv2dirtbike Wrote:That cover on that titan looks awesome

Scottsbro (Steve) has done quite a few covers (Mine included) quite the artist. 163
[Image: sigph.jpg]
lv2dirtbike Wrote:That cover on that titan looks awesome

Thank ya'. I just do it for the Fumes... 177 165

For Balage:
04' Deep Water LE 4x4 CC Off-Road Big Tow, PRG Mini Kit 2" Front 1" Rear, PRG Shackles, Nitto Terra Grapplers 295 70/17, Painted Aluminum Diff Cover, Blue Activetuning Grounding Kit, 8000K HID Lows, Silver Star High & Turns, Flowmaster 40, VOLANT GEN III CAI, Throttle Body Screen Mod, UpRev 2 Deg. Timing Advance, JL Audio Cleansweep, Sony Explode 4ch Amp, Cadence 6.5" Components, (2) Kenwood KFC-W2511 10" Subs, Vshortt Built Custom Box, Clarion APX-1300 400 watt Amp, Black Billet 9" Antenna, 4 piece Painted Billet Grill inserts, (2) 8" Procomp 130 watt Off-Road Lights, (2) 55 watt Back-up Lights, Misery-Tom Fog Light Jumper Mod, AVS Smoked Hood Deflector, [b]Custom Painted Engine Cover IV with matching CAI lid.

SEMPER FI
WAR EAGLE
lol
His fumes work well and I can hardly wait to get the covers. I saw the Nissan emblem on the front cover with the lettering done in red and I ordered a Nissan tailgbate emblem today so that I can send it to Scottsbro to have it done in red as well.

As soon as I get the covers I'll take pictures and post them. Thank you again Sandi.

OkieScot
I've Seen some of his covers and there awesome, thinking about having my titan done.
OkieScot Wrote:His fumes work well and I can hardly wait to get the covers. I saw the Nissan emblem on the front cover with the lettering done in red and I ordered a Nissan tailgbate emblem today so that I can send it to Scottsbro to have it done in red as well.

As soon as I get the covers I'll take pictures and post them. Thank you again Sandi.

OkieScot

Sheesh Oke, with all you are sendin him we will never get our covers done. 165
gfronty Wrote:I've Seen some of his covers and there awesome, thinking about having my titan done.

Dont think,... Just DO IT.... DO IT. Unless you have one of those "happy" '07 covers that hide the 8 tubes on the intake manifold. If that is the case buy an '04-'06 cover and have that painted. IF you dont know what im talkin bout bro will send you some pics... 164
I have an 05, just gotta take care of some stuff then ill get it done! 163
krh2 Wrote:
gfronty Wrote:I've Seen some of his covers and there awesome, thinking about having my titan done.

Dont think,... Just DO IT.... DO IT. Unless you have one of those "happy" '07 covers that hide the 8 tubes on the intake manifold. If that is the case buy an '04-'06 cover and have that painted. IF you dont know what im talkin bout bro will send you some pics... 164

Next in line after Okie's I'm working on an 07' Titan Cover...they are easier to paint.

For Balage:

SEMPER FI
WAR EAGLE
OkieScot Wrote:His fumes work well and I can hardly wait to get the covers. I saw the Nissan emblem on the front cover with the lettering done in red and I ordered a Nissan tailgbate emblem today so that I can send it to Scottsbro to have it done in red as well.

OkieScot

Okie, it is GREAT to hear from you! I was getting worried!!!!
Okie...check your PMs

Friday is THE Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okie is a VERY patient man.

For Balage:

SEMPER FI
WAR EAGLE
scottsbro23, Got your pms and I have sent you one as well. Pictures will be forthcoming as soon as I get the covers.

I am going to take pictures with just the rear cover and the Volant CAI and then with the full stock system and then ask for opinions as to which way to go.

sandi, last time I looked I was 69 years and 8 months old. I can't even remember when I was 27.

OkieScot
Can't wait to see the engine cover! Scottsbro, we are all waiting patiently...lol

Sorry, Okie....didn't have your DOB....lol...We love you at any age! 164
scottsbro23 Wrote:Okie...check your PMs

Friday is THE Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okie is a VERY patient man.

True! I woulda been knocking on your door weeks ago. 165 238
cant wait to see the end result okie.
I bet its gonna look sweet. 164
krh2 Wrote:I bet its gonna look sweet. 164

I bet you do.... 165 183

For Balage:

SEMPER FI
WAR EAGLE

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tonneau Cover Sandiegan05fronty 23 21,668 05-16-2009, 05:31 PM
Last Post: freak69uscg19
  Diff. Cover Painted Sandiegan05fronty 3 3,837 08-21-2008, 02:01 PM
Last Post: Sandiegan05fronty
  Cover for Titan that I just received Jbws68 15 12,956 06-20-2007, 11:51 AM
Last Post: Sandiegan05fronty
  Bed lighting with Tonneau cover mod krh2 11 10,720 05-29-2007, 09:21 PM
Last Post: krh2