Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ng's New Shoes
Josh bought some new tires for his truck. He took a few quick shots. They look better in person. 33-12.50 Mickey Thompson Radial Claws. Note the tread left on the tires in the back of the truck.

[Image: 2488863_36_full.jpg]
[Image: 2488863_35_full.jpg]
[Image: 2488863_34_full.jpg]
06 nismo CC 4X4: SOLD and replaced with 2017 Jeep Unlimited Rubicon; Teraflex 3" lift, 315/70-17 Cooper STT PRO tires on Fuel Trophy wheels, JCR bumpers front and rear w/Warn 9.5cti winch in front, Ace sliders, GraBars, Weathertech window deflectors and floor liners
98 Jeep Wrangler in the garage, 2" lift, 33X12.50 BFG MTs on 15X8 MT Classic Locks, Pioneer/MTX/RF P3 Sound, Borla Header w/Flowmaster
63 and 67 Nissan Patrols (under construction)
Looks great! Freakin tires have some meat to them. Who is Josh?
[Image: sigph.jpg]
Look awesome ng! So did you help him pay for them??? 167 I love the new tire smell!!!!
05 Nissan Frontier 4x4, Stillen SuperCharger, BFG AT's Tongue
For some reason I thought I answed post #2, but I don't see it. Josh is my son. AKA nismogone.

And NO, I didn't help pay for them. You see all the tread left on the ones in the back of his truck. We did front the money to get them mounted and ballanced. He has a friend that wants his old ones, and will repay that when the guy picks them up.

They really look agressive though. I like em.
06 nismo CC 4X4: SOLD and replaced with 2017 Jeep Unlimited Rubicon; Teraflex 3" lift, 315/70-17 Cooper STT PRO tires on Fuel Trophy wheels, JCR bumpers front and rear w/Warn 9.5cti winch in front, Ace sliders, GraBars, Weathertech window deflectors and floor liners
98 Jeep Wrangler in the garage, 2" lift, 33X12.50 BFG MTs on 15X8 MT Classic Locks, Pioneer/MTX/RF P3 Sound, Borla Header w/Flowmaster
mdawg4x4 Wrote:For some reason I thought I answed post #2, but I don't see it. Josh is my son. AKA nismogone.

And NO, I didn't help pay for them. You see all the tread left on the ones in the back of his truck. We did front the money to get them mounted and ballanced. He has a friend that wants his old ones, and will repay that when the guy picks them up.

They really look agressive though. I like em.

Very cool Dawg, Didnt know that was your son. Nice to have something in common you both can have an interest in. My son works for the local water district at one of the reservoirs and has taken up fishing. Fun to hear when he lands a 4+ lg mouth! 166
SAWEET!! Thats one mean lookin' Fronty. Are the old tires Destination MT's or Goodyear MTR's?? How do the new Mickeys ride?
[Image: blackhoops.jpg][Image: goodcoverpic.jpg]

Happiness Is Beating Bama in Anything, Anytime, Anywhere.

For Balage:
"A A leghalálosabb fegyver a világon van egy Tengeri és -a puska"
"The deadliest weapon in the world is a Marine and his rifle"
04' Deep Water LE 4x4 CC Off-Road Big Tow, PRG Mini Kit 2" Front 1" Rear, PRG Shackles, Nitto Terra Grapplers 295 70/17, Painted Aluminum Diff Cover, Blue Activetuning Grounding Kit, 8000K HID Lows, Silver Star High & Turns, Flowmaster 40, VOLANT GEN III CAI, Throttle Body Screen Mod, UpRev 2 Deg. Timing Advance, JL Audio Cleansweep, Sony Explode 4ch Amp, Cadence 6.5" Components, (2) Kenwood KFC-W2511 10" Subs, Vshortt Built Custom Box, Clarion APX-1300 400 watt Amp, Black Billet 9" Antenna, 4 piece Painted Billet Grill inserts, (2) 8" Procomp 130 watt Off-Road Lights, (2) 55 watt Back-up Lights, Misery-Tom Fog Light Jumper Mod, AVS Smoked Hood Deflector, [b]Custom Painted Engine Cover IV with matching CAI lid.

SEMPER FI
WAR EAGLE
scottsbro23 Wrote:SAWEET!! Thats one mean lookin' Fronty. Are the old tires Destination MT's or Goodyear MTR's?? How do the new Mickeys ride?

loud and below 5mph they fell like a set of boggers ready to find out how they grip in a week and a half at ure! the old ones are mtrs

and i did pay dad back for the mount and balance! and if it wouldnt have been for me getten into the sport and finden the places to ride dad would still be driven the spec-v to work instead of the mean machine nismo!
lets crawl yall!
NOAS member!
nismogone Wrote:
scottsbro23 Wrote:SAWEET!! Thats one mean lookin' Fronty. Are the old tires Destination MT's or Goodyear MTR's?? How do the new Mickeys ride?

loud and below 5mph they fell like a set of boggers ready to find out how they grip in a week and a half at ure! the old ones are mtrs

and i did pay dad back for the mount and balance! and if it wouldnt have been for me getten into the sport and finden the places to ride dad would still be driven the spec-v to work instead of the mean machine nismo!

The Spec-V was fun to drive, but the family didn't like riding with me, for some reason. It's the only car I've ever owned.

[Image: 2488863_37_full.jpg]
I LOVE the new shoes.... 222
Wow you had a specV and it WASN'T white??? Whats wrong with you 167 . Those brembo's must have been nice.
2005 Nismo CC: AC 2.5" lift, Bilstein 5125 shocks, BFGoodrich MT's,
Shrockworks sliders, Magnaflow exhaust, Airaid intake,
Stillen cross-drilled & slotted rotors, Metal Matrix pads,
Kenwood DD HU, Infiniti 12 and tweeters, which give me infiniti hp!
in-channel vent visors, Pathfinder switch covers

[Image: avatar.jpg]
My neighbor, 2 doors down, has a white one. A couple of people I know have silver and yellow. That left black, blue, or red. Black is too hard to keep clean. The blue was about the color of your truck. I liked it, but there was already one around here. I always thought a sports car should be red, even if it is just a a Spec-V. I found it on the net at a dealer in Monroe, LA, called the salesman I bought Josh's truck from in Vicksburg, he went to get it, and I was out of the dealership in less than an hour.

BREMBOs, sticky, sticky, sticky! Wish I could have kept it! Fun to drive!

[Image: 2488863_38_full.jpg][Image: 2488863_39_full.jpg]
very nice tires, i think thats what im going to go with when i get my fabtech lift
Nice tires, thats alot of meat on it!!!
What tires did he take off? They looked pretty good also.
32-11.50 Goodyear Wrangler MTRs. Sold them to a guy in Hattiesburg.
mdawg4x4 Wrote:32-11.50 Goodyear Wrangler MTRs. Sold them to a guy in Hattiesburg.

Those tires also look sweet! 164
mdawg4x4, do you ever take your Frontier off-roading or do you just use your jeep? BTW...can you post up pics of your jeep in another thread?
I know another Josh that wants some new tires... So if you happen to be online ordering tires, and come accross some 34x10.50x15 LTB's, go ahead and order, and just PM me for the address... lol

They look Nice... So this is where you guys are... I feel so left out...
JoshuaTest Wrote:So this is where you guys are... I feel so left out...

Why, you are here now. 168
no wonder there are so many new posts tonight!
lets crawl yall!
NOAS member!
Quote:Those tires also look sweet! 164
mdawg4x4, do you ever take your Frontier off-roading or do you just use your jeep? BTW...can you post up pics of your jeep in another thread?

Mostly the Jeep, but I did take it out once.

[Image: 2301101_223_full.jpg][Image: 2301101_227_full.jpg]

I'm not a big fan of mud, but do play in it from time to time. We got caught in a downpour later in the day and I wound up stuck in the dich at the bottom of this hill I was on in these pics. When it rained the trails became slick as grease and the BFG Rugged Trail street tires just didn't work well.

My bad on the link, It must have been a member only thread.
yea the rain is no fun, good thing it NEVER rains here!!! 165
The link didn't work for me, It is asking for sign in info.
Must have been on the member only part of the site. This is before the downpour.

[Image: 2301101_235_full.jpg]
[Image: 2301101_238_full.jpg]
[Image: 2301101_232_full.jpg]
[Image: 2301101_234_full.jpg]

This is a natural spring that never dries out. Nobody has ever made it through.
thoes are some cool pics!!!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  She got NEW SHOES!!! Blitzkrieg 20 16,655 03-17-2008, 08:08 AM
Last Post: IslandNismo