Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pathfinder dash converson
Hey every one just figured I'd let ya'll in on a project I'm going to be starting soon.

I am going to take a pathfinder dash that sorrounds the raido. I like the way the AC controls look and work a lot better then the stock frontier ones. The biggest issue will be making it all work becasue of the pathfinder's dual zone system.
I rode in jojo's pathfinder, but can't remember how it looks. I know it is different then the frontier.

Edit....found a pic.
Pathy interior
05 Nissan Frontier 4x4, Stillen SuperCharger, BFG AT's Tongue
here is a pathfinder dash
[Image: pathfinder-dash.jpg]
looks good, isnt that kinda like the titan?
similar, you probably could find a pathy without the dual climate control, like the base model.
Are you going to have the temp gauge thingy?
179 Did you do the window covers??
hey Sandi, if i am not mistaken, Drew did do the covers already.

Drew, there's this guy on CF.org, ruizuzuarte, he used to have a white xe with the ibherdesign bodykit and black roof. (almost became TOTM) anyway, he has a new crew cab "pilot edition" and the dash is exactly what you are looking for it looks exactly the same as the pathy but has that indentation for the handbrake lever...

here's a shot of his STOCK interior
[Image: img6291sx2.jpg]
not to mention, the area where the dual zone climate controls reside (to the right of the a/c contorls, see pathy dash pic above) are blocked off.
well here is the Aussie Pathy and its differant yet again

[Image: g12l.jpg]
Im just a poor lonely Aussie whom has been known to run amok at times in his
Midnight Black Nissan Navara CC with a few extra bits
i should get that interior. then i can drive on the wrong side of the road. and deliver mail lol.
Shift This Wrote:i should get that interior. then i can drive on the wrong side of the road. and deliver mail lol.

Yes, of course that is always the first thing I notice. lol...The pathfinders do have a nice center consol. Irongrave, Can't wait to see the finish product.
I know abut ruze's truck and I'm kinda hoping that nissan in their wonderful planning and thriftyness has the wires for the dual zone system all ready there.

As for the comment about using a base model pathfinder (they dont come with the cool controls ie look like the lame ones in the frontier)

And yes sandi I have done the pathfinder window switch covers and I want the dash to match now.
dang it looks like somebody has been really doing their homework. pretty darn awesome! cowabunga to ya dude and goodluck with your adventures in this thing called the dash conversion.....
"it does not matter who started the thread, at the end of the day i will be it's last poster...."
[Image: carph3.jpg]
bump for KRH2, this is the dash concerson I'm talking about.
Irongrave Wrote:bump for KRH2, this is the dash concerson I'm talking about.

Thanks, now I get it. Looks like a cool project.
[Image: sigph.jpg]
Irgongrave, Did you ever get this mod completed?
Yeah, did ya? hehe
im pretty sure he got sidetracked with rims, other projects and life in general...hopefully in the fall.
[Image: 279456595.jpg]
2006 Crew Cab LE 4x4 Red Brawn
Radflo 2.0s, Deaver AAL, Bilstein 5125s, 3M Xpel Clearbra Extended Protection Kit, TruXedo TruXport Tonneau, Rear Diff Breather Extension, Weathertech VentVisors, 20% Tint, OEM NISMO Skids, Tailgate Power Lock Mod, Pathfinder Window Switch Covers, More to come...

Post pics or it didn't happen.
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2460253
nope this mod is on hold got some other ones i want to get done first...ie parts comming from PRG soon
Irongrave Wrote:nope this mod is on hold got some other ones i want to get done first...ie parts comming from PRG soon

Cool, what are you getting from PRG?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  new dash project Irongrave 9 7,999 08-31-2007, 01:21 PM
Last Post: harshreality001