Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here is what i tow!!
So i tow a boat with my frontier, tows like a charm!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
Less than 1 minute ago" />    Less than 1 minute ago" />    Less than 1 minute ago" />    Less than 1 minute ago" />    Less than 1 minute ago" />   
Very Nice! Are you 2 or 4 wd? Nice catch! 164 Looked like a Good day of fishing! 165
05 Nissan Frontier 4x4, Stillen SuperCharger, BFG AT's Tongue
i use mine to an 05 raptor 660 and an 04 yfz450.

[Image: DSCN2780.jpg]
I hope to soon re-enact the Beverly Hilbillies witness relocation. Does that count?
ncie fish, yummy
Very nice shift this! When do we get to see some pics of you using the quads? 164
nice trucks! and trialers too!

man shift_this, everytime i see your truck it makes me want to lift mine.....
"it does not matter who started the thread, at the end of the day i will be it's last poster...."
[Image: carph3.jpg]
Sandiegan05fronty Wrote:Very nice shift this! When do we get to see some pics of you using the quads? 164

well, i always take my camera along when me and my friends go riding, but i never get any pics taken. it just seems like a hassle. and im always scared to take it along with me in my pocket because i dont want to break it. im sure one of these weekend ill be out camping and ill get some good pics.
Shift This Wrote:
Sandiegan05fronty Wrote:Very nice shift this! When do we get to see some pics of you using the quads? 164

well, i always take my camera along when me and my friends go riding, but i never get any pics taken. it just seems like a hassle. and im always scared to take it along with me in my pocket because i dont want to break it. im sure one of these weekend ill be out camping and ill get some good pics.

Cool, can't wait. I would love to have some quads...I would probably break a bone... 167
BTW....will a single quad fit in the back of our trucks??
yeah, i figured i would have hurt mysel by now too. my mom was a little more worried than i was though lol well, atualy VERY worried. i have been driving 4 wheeler ever since i could walk, but they were the 4x4 utitlity ones. i grew up on a ranch, so we had them around all the time. but i figured it was time for something a little more exciting, so i got myself the little quad. havent wrecked anythng on my body yet, but i did tip it over once. bent the handle bars and brake handle. the bars didnt bother me because i wanted new ones anyways....

but ya, about it fitting in the bed. it will fit, but you need the tailgate down. i also have fairly large tires on the back of mine, so it sticks back a little more than the average one would. if you are looking into a 4x4, they will fit as well, but not very well. i used to have a 4x4 honda before i got the raptor. only bad thing is the tailgate has to support the whole weight of the rear end.... here are some pics.

[Image: DSCN2746.jpg]

[Image: DSCN2407.jpg]
Sorry, i have a question. In US there are Frontiers with different wheelbase? Or just the photo is racking. Barcin>Shift this (just the car 164 )
In Hungary there is one wheelbase, 3 cabin, 1 motor (and it eat diesel...)
[Image: 5260151.jpeg]
balage Wrote:Sorry, i have a question. In US there are Frontiers with different wheelbase? Or just the photo is racking. Barcin>Shift this (just the car 164 )

They all have the same wheelbase but you can get king cab or crew cab. Although the 2008 Titan will have different wheelbase options.
[Image: sigph.jpg]
krh2 Wrote:
balage Wrote:Sorry, i have a question. In US there are Frontiers with different wheelbase? Or just the photo is racking. Barcin>Shift this (just the car 164 )

They all have the same wheelbase but you can get king cab or crew cab. Although the 2008 Titan will have different wheelbase options.

Yeah like A BOAT...I mean CrewCab Longbed 163
[Image: blackhoops.jpg][Image: goodcoverpic.jpg]

Happiness Is Beating Bama in Anything, Anytime, Anywhere.

For Balage:
"A A leghalálosabb fegyver a világon van egy Tengeri és -a puska"
"The deadliest weapon in the world is a Marine and his rifle"
04' Deep Water LE 4x4 CC Off-Road Big Tow, PRG Mini Kit 2" Front 1" Rear, PRG Shackles, Nitto Terra Grapplers 295 70/17, Painted Aluminum Diff Cover, Blue Activetuning Grounding Kit, 8000K HID Lows, Silver Star High & Turns, Flowmaster 40, VOLANT GEN III CAI, Throttle Body Screen Mod, UpRev 2 Deg. Timing Advance, JL Audio Cleansweep, Sony Explode 4ch Amp, Cadence 6.5" Components, (2) Kenwood KFC-W2511 10" Subs, Vshortt Built Custom Box, Clarion APX-1300 400 watt Amp, Black Billet 9" Antenna, 4 piece Painted Billet Grill inserts, (2) 8" Procomp 130 watt Off-Road Lights, (2) 55 watt Back-up Lights, Misery-Tom Fog Light Jumper Mod, AVS Smoked Hood Deflector, [b]Custom Painted Engine Cover IV with matching CAI lid.

SEMPER FI
WAR EAGLE
So, just the colors... 192

The cabs are same at my place, here just 4x4, and just 2,5 diesel.
Here is the biggest and strongest truck. I wanted buy one, but it's just new, or 1 year old, and it is not good business for me.
8.000.000,-Ft = 45.000 USD 251 230 229 281
Sandiegan05fronty Wrote:Very Nice! Are you 2 or 4 wd? Nice catch! 164 Looked like a Good day of fishing! 165
sorry i responded so late, i wasnt notified i got any responses!! but man are there a lot!! no its a 2 wd, but yeah definatly a good day of fishing, and man i love towing the boat so much too!!
[Image: TheSetup.jpg]

my 05 nismo with my 07 rhino before alot mods to both truck and rhino since this picture
Rhino for hunting? Or just playing?
06 nismo CC 4X4: SOLD and replaced with 2017 Jeep Unlimited Rubicon; Teraflex 3" lift, 315/70-17 Cooper STT PRO tires on Fuel Trophy wheels, JCR bumpers front and rear w/Warn 9.5cti winch in front, Ace sliders, GraBars, Weathertech window deflectors and floor liners
98 Jeep Wrangler in the garage, 2" lift, 33X12.50 BFG MTs on 15X8 MT Classic Locks, Pioneer/MTX/RF P3 Sound, Borla Header w/Flowmaster
63 and 67 Nissan Patrols (under construction)
Nice!163
(01-24-2010, 09:43 AM)mdawg4x4 Wrote: Rhino for hunting? Or just playing?

for now still playing but hunting every once and while and to get to the honey holes to fish

heres one of me playing and also another day loaded and pulling my rhino and a 400ex

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Love the wheels and tires on the Rhino. And the pic with both on the trailer, I guess that is one one to get the Quad on there!
06 nismo CC 4X4: SOLD and replaced with 2017 Jeep Unlimited Rubicon; Teraflex 3" lift, 315/70-17 Cooper STT PRO tires on Fuel Trophy wheels, JCR bumpers front and rear w/Warn 9.5cti winch in front, Ace sliders, GraBars, Weathertech window deflectors and floor liners
98 Jeep Wrangler in the garage, 2" lift, 33X12.50 BFG MTs on 15X8 MT Classic Locks, Pioneer/MTX/RF P3 Sound, Borla Header w/Flowmaster
only way when you only have so much trailer space... turn the fuel off and ride out had to take the gate off also cause my rhino front bumper would not let me clase the gate

those wheels are very plain and simple I would like different ones but dont want to spend the money on them
got an updated picture of both my truck and rhino on our way to hunt/ride camp

[Image: 4c8c3f20.jpg]

[Image: 4d2b7173.jpg]
shawnley1222, The Spanish Moss makes for a great pic. Where do you live?
W. Central FL
I haul water with mineBlush It can sometimes be a dirty job.

2013 Crew Cab Pro-4X